Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
At Honeywell Sine, we build better human experiences. That’s what gets us moving every day — we thrive on helping the largest corporations through to the local school, around the world, find easier ways to streamline their workplace, through visitor, contractor, staff and asset management. As a team, we are committed to being a part of a mission that matters. Striving to develop innovative, industry-leading solutions to everyday workplace challenges. We want to make our customers’ operations safer, simpler and more secure. Sine has been rolled out to thousands of companies around the world and is used at locations such as schools, sports stadiums, offices, industrial, medical, retail and commercial facilities. We're looking for an experienced marketing leader to join the Sine team and drive our digital campaigns and growth in the North America region. You’ll lead the North American-based team and develop new and innovative ways to boost demand generation throughout the region. As a recent addition to the Honeywell family, this is an exciting time to become a part of our ongoing growth and success! Drive effective Go-to-Market Strategies for Sine and advance the functional expertise (Digital/Social, PR, Content, Regional Deployment, Data and Measurement) to deliver efficient and effective Marketing.
- Drive cohesive marketing programs for Sine, including alignment on messaging that is consistent and relevant for target segments
- Work closely with executive leadership, sales, product, and other functions to set strategic initiatives, drive performance, and assess competitive dynamics
- Drive consistency in process and approach for demand generation of all campaigns and content marketing, including a go-to-market calendar of campaigns and integrated marketing activities to engage existing customers and attract new ones
- Define and implement a system of structured, holistic campaigns, tied to specific and measurable business outcomes
- Create and manage paid digital advertising campaigns, and analyse and report on costs and benefits. Including; Google Ads, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, Gartner Network, and Adroll
- Work with third parties and external partners to build innovative campaigns
- Develop and execute media buying strategies and manage third-party campaigns
- Working with web team, design team, and marketing team to develop and execute campaigns inline with the broader marketing strategies
- Develop and deliver effective communication programs and sales-support tools, include creating the demo experience, to present Sine’s offerings for key target market verticals relative to the competitive environment
- Lead deployment of marketing indirect spend and internal employee effort to maximize return on marketing investment (ROMI)
- Identify and lead high-impact projects and leverage digital to improve the customer experience for long-term loyalty and lifetime value improvement
- Identify key core activities to be supported by internal resources, ensuring necessary training, tools, management processes, oversight and continuous improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 + years of marketing experience in increasing responsibility
- 5 + years of experience in B2B SaaS
- 5 + years of experience in the software industry
- Leadership profile with proven ability to influence across businesses, functions and regions and build deep collaborative relationships
- Past experience taking a B2B SaaS platform to market in the United States
- Strong oral and written executive presentation skills: able to present complex issues in simple terms, and drive consensus, with a proactive approach to communicating across large organizations.
- Experience in marketing and sales
- Proven expertise in developing integrated, measurable campaigns
- Holistic, integrative business view, linking technical challenges to financial and commercial implications
- Results oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- JOB ID: HRD133660
- Category: Marketing
- Location: United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
AT&T | ,
Lendmark Financial Services, LLC | ,
Honeywell | ,
Honeywell | ,
Honeywell | ,
Honeywell | ,
Zillow | ,
Zillow | ,