Build a more connected world by transforming the sales experience and helping customers and products unite. Our Sales teams are the foundation of our company – they offer millions of customers access to integrated solutions that drive connectivity. Leverage your best sales techniques, uncover leads and spark innovation in areas like cybersecurity, fiber, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. With each deal closed, you’ll support our vision to lead the industry in connectivity, technology and community.
As a Mobility Client Solutions Executive, you’ll work in a direct sales role building and maintaining relationships with AT&T’s largest Global Business clients with an emphasis on account planning, strategy and pursuing new sales opportunities. This is a senior sales executive role so you will sell the full suite of AT&T’s Mobility Solution portfolio with an emphasis on solution-selling. Your success will depend on your ability to successfully maintain, develop and grow business within your AT&T account as well as overall revenue growth within the mobility portfolio. You’ll need to demonstrate a deep understanding of business, be able to identify key industry trends and handle account planning and strategy development. Your assignments may vary from key strategic named Global Business accounts.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work network and sell to C-level decision makers
• Develop account strategy and roadmap in collaboration with the overall integrated account owner
• Perform account management, account maintenance and opportunity development
• Handle account planning and forecasting for Mobility solution portfolio
• Interface with all partner organizations in support of account and sales accuracy, revenue protection and growth and customer satisfaction
• Invite customer to meetings/key events with AT&T executives to support positioning strategy with the overall integrated account owner support
• Analyze and anticipate business problems and provide Mobility solutions
• Provide timely and accurate account status reports, forecasts, sales funnel entries and business plans to sales leadership, operational teams and the overall integrated account owner as required
• Pursue new sales opportunities in the Mobility solution portfolio
• Oversee sales process activities for Mobility solutions
• Partner with post-sales support to ensure focus on customer satisfaction in all activities
• Serve as point of escalation for sales and post-sales issues
• Act as customer advocate, especially in interactions with partner organizations, taking initiative and accountability for producing desired results
Skills & Experience:
• 5 to 12 years of enterprise sales experience
• Advanced negotiation and closing skills
• Advanced presentation and communication skills
• Advanced interpersonal skills
• Advanced Mobility industry and product knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Client Solutions Executives can overachieve up to 300%. Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement.
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary smartphones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses.
For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry.
We're recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We also have the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network.* We also have the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier, offering the most phones that work in the most countries. AT&T operates the nation's largest Wi-Fi network** including more than 32,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots at popular restaurants, hotels, bookstores and retailers, and provides access to nearly 1 million hotspots globally through roaming agreements.
AT&T U-verse is TV inspired by you. It's TV the way you want it, with tons of cool features and capabilities. AT&T is the only national TV service provider to offer a 100-percent IP-based television service. It's part of our "three-screen" integration strategy to deliver services across the three screens people rely on most - the mobile device, the PC and the TV.
As we continue to break new ground and deliver new solutions, we're focused on delivering the high-quality customer service that is our heritage.
AT&T | Washington, District Of Columbia
AT&T | Oakton, Virginia
AT&T | Oakton, Virginia
AT&T | Bowie, Maryland
AT&T | Rockville, Maryland
AT&T | Oakton, Virginia
AT&T | Hanover, Maryland