About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Consumer Lending Technology group within the Enterprise Information Technology business consists of Home lending, Auto and Platform support for various applications across retail/mortgage lending businesses.
About the Role
This position is critical as the team member would be involved in leading requirement and development activities in Claims application.
- Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products. Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments.
- Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments.
- Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures. Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets.
- As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems.
- Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent with at least 9+ years IT experience with primary focus and technical skills/experience in the following:
- Willing to work in 2nd shift (1.30 PM to 10.30 PM)
- Good Experience in implementing SOLID principles
- In-depth knowledge and experience with OOPS concepts
- Experience in sqlServer, Stored Procedures, Performance tuning and reporting knowledge with SSRS & SSIS.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good Exposure to Code Analysis Tools – SONARQube, Fortify etc.
- Experience with build/deployment tools –Git, GitHub, Jenkins CI, Artifactory, Azure DevOps, PCF
- Proficiency with Agile and Devops practices and toolchain
- Experience in PCF or Azure or AWS
- Understanding of SOA concepts and technologies such as WSDL, SOAP, REST
- Experience in TDD - Scripting & Automated Testing, BDD – Selenium, Cucumber with Automation testing experience, Postman or any testing tools for API testing.
- Experience in Unit Testing (Junit , Nunit , Jasmine, Karma ) frameworks.
- Having experience in JAVA is plus
- Good knowledge and experience in implementing NFRs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate up and down. Must be fluent in English.
- Should be a good team player
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to coordinate multiple projects with an attention to details
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 67279
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.