About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology is a customer-focused organization that delivers the next generation of payments capabilities; advances digital offerings; enables innovation to develop new customer experiences and products; and enhances digital channels, branches, contact centers, and ATM technologies. We are an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
About the Role
Senior Java Engineer with good Design, hands on development & technical skills along with good interpersonal skills
- Build efficient and high performing solutions to meet the business requirements
- Participate effectively in the entire software development life cycle
- Define and Design solutions to meet the business and strategic requirements
- Organize, lead and motivate development resources to meet expected deliverables and quality standards across multiple releases
- Provides technical direction to the project team and perform code reviews
- Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables that meet the objectives
- Should be able to contribute actively to In sprint automation
- Handling all production support escalations and EACO calls during India day hours
- Motivate team members and promote a strong sense of support, ownership and urgency
- Facilitate communications within the team and facilitate knowledge sharing amongst the team and other personnel.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, System Architects, Analysts and any other stakeholders as needed
- Define & Execute the test strategy across the consumer banking applications
- Core skills – 8 to 11 years Java/J2EE Web Application Development, Spring (Core, MVC, AOP, Batch), Web Services (REST, SOAP etc.), Kafka (streaming technologies),integration technologies, Cloud Technologies (AWS/PCF), Microservices & knowledge on Oracle, MongoDB database.
- Hands on Experience in using BDD testing frameworks(Cucumber,karate etc)
- Strong in OOAD, Multi-threaded application development, design and implementation of web applications, Design Patterns
- Product & Design Knowledge - Experience with Product Development, Large Enterprise Scale Integrations (preferably in design/development of customer facing large enterprise applications)
- Experience in Consumer Banking or any complex middleware applications
- API - driven development - Experience working with remote data via SOAP, REST and JSON.
- Experience with Applications Performance Tuning, Scaling, Security, Resiliency Best Practices
- Hands on experience in delivering high value projects in Agile (SCRUM) methodology using preferably JIRA tool.
- Unit Testing (JUnit preferred)/ TDD - Scripting & Automated Testing, Continuous Integration and deployment (Jenkins)
- Good business communication skills in English
- System Knowledge & Analysis
- Problem solving & critical thinking
- Experience in Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) & Domain Driven Development (DDD)
- Certification in AWS Associate level / Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) developer
Market Skills and Certifications
Skills and Certifications:
Technical requirements include the following:
(1) 4 year or graduate degree in Computer Science or engineering
(2) 7-11 years of hands-on software architecture, design and development experience
(3) Experience in Java/J2EE, Spring, Web Services, , Hybrid Application development, Microservices, Cloud
(4) Strong knowledge in OOAD, Multi-threaded application development
(5) Experience in Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) & Domain Driven Development (DDD)
(6) Certification in AWS Associate level / Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) developer
(7) Work experience with SVN, Maven, GIT, Gradle, AppDynamics, Splunk etc. DevOps tools.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 66301
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,