Performs Tier I procedures and preventative maintenance and wet-cleans, seeking assistance when needed.
Assists senior engineers with corrective maintenance as needed.
Disassembles, cleans and rebuilds kits as part of kit management quality.
Learns and applies basic diagnostic techniques and the use of documentation and test equipment with assistance from senior engineers.
Able to diagnose and resolve basic technical problems.
Strives to perform established BKM’s. Follows all IP guidelines.
Develops the ability to represent Applied Materials to the customer. Uses good customer service skills at all times while maintaining a professional demeanor. Displays respect for the customer by maintaining an orderly work area.
Complies with all safety procedures and consistently demonstrates safety as a value.
- Develops skills to perform basic activities in own job
- Understands how the assigned duties integrate with others in the team
- Develops responsibility for customer satisfaction within work area
- Has no supervisory responsibilities
- Uses existing procedures to solve straightforward problems; has limited opportunity to exercise discretion
- Impacts the accuracy of own work; receives close supervision; duties are clearly defined, and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Uses communication skills and common courtesy
Years of Experience:1 - 2 Years
Travel:Yes, 50% of the Time
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A global leader in the nanomanufacturing technology solutions for the electronics industry, Applied Materials is built on the strength of talented people. We offer a wide variety of job opportunities for experienced professionals and recent college students/graduates that will capitalize on your current skills while broadening your experience and engaging you in a dynamic, fast-changing industry.
Here, you will work in community to achieve a common goal and encounter exciting new challenges every day. Our company is continually evolving: implementing innovations to make semiconductors more portable, powerful, and affordable than ever before.
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Paternity Leave
- Custom Work Station
- Disability Insurance
- Gym/ Wellness Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Maternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- On Site Gym/ Fitness Classes, Clinic (Site Dependent)
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Applied Materials job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on Applied Materials' career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Applied Materials reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Win An Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!
Applied Materials | Yokkaichi,