This is a global engineering business. Every time you travel by air almost anywhere in the world, it is likely that this company is helping you on your way. They design, manufacture and service systems and components for original equipment manufacturers around the world. They are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching themselves to be better in everything they do.
The Team Leader is accountable for achieving the People, Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cash and Cost (PSQDCC) targets through the disciplined and rigorous deployment of the Lean Operating Model. The Team Leader is accountable for attaining operational excellence across their designated area of responsibility, in line with the Performance Center objectives. The Team Leader is accountable for creating a 'great place to work' through developing and empowering first class team members and driving a culture of continuous improvement, safe working, and open dialogue.
This company is specifically looking to add military leaders to their team. They have a great six-month leadership training program and will also invest to get candidates Lean Certifications. There is no private sector experience you just need to be a great leader and ready to grow!
Base plus company bonus, full benefits, and great 401k program. Current needs in Orangeburg, South Carolina on 1st shift, and Charlestown, New Hampshire 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.
Get Connected with Fortune 1000 Employers Nationwide
Do you want to take the unique strengths you acquired in the military and leverage them in the civilian world? Bradley-Morris has been assisting veterans and transitioning military professionals from every U.S. military branch for more than 25 years. Contact us today for more information!
The Bradley-Morris Difference
- All of our recruiting and career guidance services are provided at no cost to our candidates.
- We are dedicated to providing jobs for retired military and military veterans.
- Bradley-Morris has the largest client base in the industry.
- We are dedicated to delivering a positive candidate experience for transitioning and former military professionals.
- We do not require any of our candidates to sign exclusivity or “handcuff” agreements. Our job seekers are free to use us as a resource, along with other methods.
Resources to Utilize:
- Candidate Application: Expand you civilian career resources by filling out our no-obligation application
- Bradley-Morris Job Board: Search and apply for additional career opportunities
- Latest News: Browse our blog for the latest career tips and insights.
**Have questions? Check out our Job Seeker FAQ page.**
HERC - New England | Keene, New Hampshire
Kelly | Keene, New Hampshire
Bank of America | Keene, New Hampshire
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) | Lebanon, New Hampshire
Bradley-Morris, Inc. | Keene, New Hampshire
Kelly | Keene, New Hampshire
Kelly | Brattleboro, Vermont
Kelly | Hartford, Vermont
Service Corporation International | Keene, New Hampshire
Penske Truck Leasing | Brattleboro, Vermont