Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars!
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Success as a leader in Honeywell’s Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) is demanding and dynamic in today’s business environment. The roles of leaders focus on continuous improvement processes which drive accountability as management’s sole purpose is aligned to enable shop floor success.
As part of operations management, the ISC (Operations) Supervisor has the ultimate responsibility and accountability for meeting the department’s targets around Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE), Delivery, Quality, Inventory, Productivity and Leading the workforce.
Your ability to demonstrate a solid profile of leadership skills, behaviors drawing from your past experiences within a manufacturing environment leveraging a continuous improvement mindset is critical to building and maintaining a strong operations team.
- Directly supervise Repair & Overhaul Technicians
- Execute production schedules
- Executing scheduling/ capacity planning and ensuring on-time delivery
- Drive productivity improvements
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Review quality output and coach team improvements
- Collaborate with customers and cross-functional teams
- Health and Safety compliance
- QMS compliance
- Project management
- Facilitate change management
YOU MUST HAVE
- College Diploma OR University Degree
- A minimum of 2-5 years of supervising or leading a team
The Honeywell building is a controlled goods program environment. Candidates must be eligible for CGP clearance.
- 2+ years in a supply chain environment
- Significant supervisory experience of large teams
- Significant experience in production planning
- Experience in a lean manufacturing environment
- Able to make decisions using data provided
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adaptability in a fast pace changing environment
- Strong decision maker, problem solver and the ability to influence
- JOB ID: HRD136704
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 800 Aerospace Blvd., Hangar 8, PO Box 194,Slemon Park,Prince Edward Island,C0B 2A0,Canada