- Excellent customer service skills
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Motivated to train and learn
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Knowledge of cataloging AND/OR inventory management systems, a plus
- ASE certification preferred
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
We are the dominant auto parts retailer in all of our market areas. From our roots as a single store in 1957 to our current size of 5,219 locations (and growing), we've come a long way. We continue to be one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry with countless opportunities for individual growth. Whether you are looking to run a store, manage a distribution center, or climb the corporate ladder, O'Reilly has the career path for you!