Join Panera Bread ? Ranked #2 by Fast Company for Most Innovative Dining Companies in 2021!
Whatever your goals are when you arrive here, Panera is a place where you have every opportunity to become your best.
Being a Manager:
Managers are our leaders who understand restaurant operations. They run great shifts, manage the team, oversee food/labor, provide a positive work environment, and ensure customer satisfaction. Managers are also assigned a ?specialist? area of the cafe and support their peer managers where needed. Managers are FT.
- Minimum age of 18 to operate all equipment
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years of restaurant management experience
- Approved criminal background check
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
- Successful and timely completion of ServSafe and the Certified Manager Program
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive Wages + Quarterly Bonus Program
- Pay Advances
- 45 Hour/Week Work Schedule
- Advancement! 100% of GMs and AGMs are promoted internally.
- Competitive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Free Life, Free Disability, FSAs, 401(k) w/Company Match
- Paid-time Off Program:
- Sick/Personal Time = 5 Days/Year
- Holidays = Thanksgiving + Christmas + 5 Floating Holidays/Year
- Vacation = 5 Days at 6 Months, 10 Days Years 1-4 (increases to 15 Days at 5 Years)
- Free Meal Benefit
- Employee Financial Relief Fund and Employee Assistance/Counseling Program
- Non-grease and Tobacco-free Environment; No Alcohol Service
Panera Bread operates 363 days/year. Work schedules are written to meet business needs. Indicate your exact availability to work on the Employment Application. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Would you like to know more about our company, how we got started and who we are? These pages offer an overview of Panera Bread, from a history of the company to biographies of our management team and Board of Directors, to a listing of recent awards and recognition.
We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.