Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Establish and drive procurement of material and services in alignment with business Leadership for your assigned commodity / category and/or region as per Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan. You will have global responsibility for driving competitive commodity and category supply strategies to achieve lowest Total Cost, reduced Working capital via Negotiation planning and execution, High Growth Region Sourcing, Value Engineering and Sole/ Single Source elimination. You will manage Supplier Performance to support your commodity/category and/or region and ensure supply continuity. You will be managing multiple projects in a dynamic global environment. You will ensure compliance with company business policies and procedures, Export /Import regulations.
- Drive and execute Annual and Strategic Plan with supporting strategies
- Right and Fast execution of strategies to align with business Growth and New Product Introductions
- Manage Category and Commodity Strategies including spend analysis, Benchmarking, Cost, Market Analysis and Global Technology / Economic trends
- Build new Relationship with key Supplier Leaderships
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Technology, Business, Operations, Finance and Quality and Other Honeywell Businesses
- Lead Supplier selection, RFQ and RFI process, Negotiation, Contracting and supplier performance processes
- Apply effective Sourcing supplier risk assessment methodologies to ensure supplier continuity
- Improve Working Capital through Payment Terms extensions, Payment cycle optimization, Vendor Managed Inventories Inventory and Lead time reductions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Business/Operation Management
- 8 years of Supply Chain, Manufacturing experience
- 5 years of Procurement experience
- Experienced with multiple commodities such as Mechanical, Plastics and Chemicals, Electrical, Contract Manufacturing, Raw Material
- Working and/or Leading in Matrix and complex Team Environments
- Project Management and/or Contract Management Experience
- Professional Certifications in Project/Supply Chain/ Procurement/Contract Management
- Team Leader experience in Supply Management/Sourcing/Procurement/Business
- Demonstrated Business and financial acumen
- Experience with SAP, E Sourcing Platforms, Request for Quotation Tools, Project
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Tools
- Masters Degree
- JOB ID: HRD136248
- Category: Procurement
- Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd,Richardson,Texas,75081,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
The Boeing Company | Dallas, Texas
Honeywell | Richardson, Texas
CBRE | Dallas, Texas
LafargeHolcim | Addison, Texas
CBRE | Dallas, Texas
Honeywell | Arlington, Texas
Accenture | Irving, Texas
Vizient, Inc. | Irving, Texas
Raytheon | Mc Kinney, Texas
NTT DATA | Plano, Texas