We are seeking hourly Shift Supervisors - begin a management career with a company that can offer you room for advancement!
As a beginning member of our elite management team, you will supply the energy and enthusiasm and we will supply the training and opportunities for you to take your career to the next level. As a Shift Supervisor, you will assist the management team in the successful daily operations of a Panera Bread cafe while gaining the experience you need to get promoted. Most of our management team are promoted from within.
Our Shift Supervisors also enjoy a fun and friendly environment, 401k, room for advancement and competitive wages! Benefits (health, vision, dental, and life insurance) are offered for full-time (35+ hours/week) employees!
We are seeking High Energy, Positive individuals that like to make customers smile!
- Full-time availability preferred.
- MUST be able to pass background check.
- Reliable transportation preferred.
- One year of supervisor experience preferred.
- Serve as role-models and lead the team.
- Ensure that associates are providing great customer service.
- Participate in the training of associates.
- Follow cash handling procedures.
- Enforce policies and procedures by role-modeling and communicating expectations to associates, including scheduling shifts.
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following all safety and sanitation standards and procedures.
- Maintain restaurant ambiance by monitoring food presentation, restaurant cleanliness, lighting and background music.
- Maintain proper uniform following uniform and dress code guidelines.
- Run quality opening, mid and closing shifts ensuring a consistent positive customer experience.
- Effective use of daily company tools and systems.
- Apply cost balancing knowledge in day-to-day operations.
Would you like to know more about our company, how we got started and who we are? These pages offer an overview of Panera Bread, from a history of the company to biographies of our management team and Board of Directors, to a listing of recent awards and recognition.
We are bakers of bread. We are fresh from the oven.
We are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are a simple pleasure, honest and genuine. We are a life story told over dinner. We are a long lunch with an old friend. We are your weekday morning ritual. We are the kindest gesture of neighbors. We are home. We are family. We are friends.