Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be a part of a team of Quality Engineers at the Minneapolis Aerospace site that applies their expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements. We manage quality on components found in nearly every aircraft in the sky; Commercial, Military, Space, and Defense.
You will drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
• Idea generation
• Brainstorm solutions
• Continuous improvement
• Risk analysis
• Coordinate resolution
• Process definition
• Auditor of process
• Regulatory reviews
• Cost improvement analysis
• Drive technical solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• 5+ years of experience within quality assurance
• Must have a minimum Green belt certification
• Must be a US Citizen due to ITAR restriction
• Lean Manufacturing Six Sigma or Black belt certification
• AS9100 expertise
• Extensive Aerospace industry experience
• Hands on work ethic
• Regulatory understanding
• Provide clear and concise communications
• Greenbelt Certified
• Proficient computer skills
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge of six sigma tools
• Ability to partner with others on projects
• Understanding of quality processes
JOB ID: HRD136896
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 2600 Ridgway Pkwy,Minneapolis,Minnesota,55413,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Human Resources (CORPORATE HR)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.