The Account Coordinator position support staffing needs by performing a wide variety of clerical and administrative duties needed to place a healthcare professional on assignment.
- Review HP candidate electronic profiles (work history, skills, convictions, references, etc.) in AMIE system in order to submit bookable candidates to facility clients, by taking into account order details/requirements as well as file flow to client.
- Inform Recruiters of additional information needed to complete HP candidate profiles by responding to file submissions in order to create urgency.
- Request HP candidate references based on client order requirements using the internal referencing interface and partnering with Traveler Qualifications team in order to provide client with clear, consistent and accurate profiles.
- Upload HP profiles into client tracking system utilizing the appropriate vendor management (VM) technology and process in order to generate client responses and candidate interviews.
- Study the best practices in navigating VM systems including document types and requirements to become the technological expert (Super User) in order to quickly and accurately submit candidate profiles.
- Articulate to Account Managers and Recruiters how each online VM system differs in terms of submission process and requirements in order to expedite and troubleshoot file submissions and uploads.
- Verify and post open orders from vendors by interpreting system-generated order notifications to determine which are valid for a new, open position that goes into the AMIE system.
- Interpret system-generated order notifications from VMs to verify those that are new, open positions, by partnering with Account Managers and post orders in AMIE.
- Generate production and management reports using AMIE, Brain Reports and Excel in order to support leadership performance tracking and analysis.
- Verify and confirm candidate bill rates and assignment dates when Travelers accept offers/assignments in order to finalize HP file and avoid billing issues.
- Cover open account management territories by calling facility contacts to open orders, submit files and expedite interviews and offers, in order to support department performance goals.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate required
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of one year work experience in sales, recruiting, or customer service capacity
- Working experience in a high-pressure environment, including experience in adapting to changing priorities
- Must also have computer/keyboard skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office software
Respect • Passion • Continuous Improvement • Trust • Customer Focus • Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do - this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.
AMN Healthcare is the innovator in healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services to healthcare facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare’s workforce solutions - including managed services programs and recruitment process outsourcing - enable providers to successfully reduce complexity, increase efficiency and improve patient outcomes within the rapidly evolving healthcare environment. The Company provides unparalleled access to the largest network of quality clinicians and physicians through its innovative recruitment strategies and breadth of career opportunities. Clients include acute-care hospitals, government facilities, community health centers and clinics, physician practice groups and many other healthcare settings. For more information, visit http://www.amnhealthcare.com or http://jobs.amncareers.com/ to learn about AMN career opportunities.