Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products. You will create project and technical reports as required and help define product architecture as needed. You will participate in schematic/layout review process and test and evaluate prototypes from initial engineering samples to mass production. You will help maintain firmware servers and develop tools for internal use, including scripts and basic hardware interfaces. Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of Honeywell's customers.
- Will be part of systems validation team performing validation and qualification of Honeywell process control systems with Third party security solution like Anti Virus and Microsoft security updates .
- Will have independent responsibility in designing test systems and executing functional / system tests on different EPKS releases where the candidate’s prior experience in working on similar systems will be expected to be leveraged.
- Plan Test Efforts and Track execution as per plan. Work on Risk identification and mitigation. Provide updates to stakeholders.
- Will be responsible for Test strategy, design & execution of different types of test covering functional and non functional requirements.
- Will be responsible for independently assess the quality of a program and raise flag on concerns.
- Will have to play / assist Requirement analyst role on need basis.
- Take part in review of Architecture analysis and Design of a solution. Play the role of a Domain expert and provide design inputs to End user interfaces.
- Document Test processes, Provide contents and Review ID documents.
Bachelors degree in Instrumentation Technology or Control Instrumentation
At Upto 2 years of Total Experience and a experience in Honeywell Experion DCS system is an added advantage.
Candidate should possess good knowledge of process control concepts and Anti virus and Security updates. candidate should have good Analytical and trouble shooting skills and would be expected to work well in teams
Candidate with knowledge in EPKS Engineering tools & simulation will have added advantage.
Candidate should have good understanding of deployment scenarios of different security updates like OS updates, AAV product update in Virtual environment.
Understanding of subsystem communication protocols – TCP IP, OPC.
Basic understanding and usage of a Programming language and SQL is a added advantage.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with computer languages, C/C++
- Experience working in embedded software architectures
- Solid communication and collaborative skills
- Knowledge of wireless technology
- Some relevant experience
- JOB ID: HRD135753
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India