Areas of Interest
Hong Kong - Hong Kong
Reporting Lines: Regional IFM Director - APAC
Job Summary: The purpose of this position is to manage the integrated facilities management for multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for the Bank portfolio covering HK, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Taiwan Bank locations. Act as a key advisor for these functions which include critical environments in addition to enterprise services such as Mail, Vending, Conference Services, MAC, small FM projects, Cleaning, Secure Destruction, Reception, etc.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Full Accountability for IFM Service Delivery across Greater China
• Financial accountability & Financial control - actively contribute to the budgetary preparation cycle, effective management and reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Manage FM standards and FM delivery through KPIs/SLAs measures
• Ensure sub regional BCP and DRP is in place and that they are updated in line with clients' needs
• Be the trusted advisor to the client on all IFM matters
• Ensure small IFM projects are managed within the GC portfolio and delivered on time and within budget
• Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in accordance with the CBRE Environmental Health & Safety policy
• Adopt a one-team approach through coaching, training and continuous professional development. Ability to work well across cultures and in a matrix organization
• Where contracts are principal to CBRE ensure compliance to Vendor Performance Management to playbooks
• Acts as the "Commodity" subject matter expert for the local integration for the services in scope
• Serves as the key interface with senior clients for all customer-facing issues and where necessary, be the direct liaison with LOBs
• Manage vendor relationships and train vendors on work order and billing procedures.
• Develops relationships with on-site vendor leaders to collaborate on inspections, site audits, key controls, performance indicators and customer satisfaction. Report incidents of risk or regulatory compliance concerns and escalate as needed.
• Responds to client inquires and complaints. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Ensures all contractual measures are met; manages the execution of the agreed scope of work and recommends process improvements. Measures for best practices and collaborates with colleagues and partners to provide best in class services.
• Partners with services vendors to be sure services are delivered consistently across the portfolio and that processes and procedures are communicated, managed and measured for compliance. Performs routine audit processes and updates the Enterprise Services Playbook as required.
• Support all H&S requirements
• Support all Environmental & Energy Management requirements
• Other duties may be assigned
§ Strong knowledge of Contract and Service line performance measurement procedures
§ Self motivation and working under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
§ Highly developed interpersonal skills and proven relationship management abilities
§ Results oriented - ability to achieve business goals, with a concern for working well, surpassing standards of excellence and passion for challenges
§ Customer focused - develop strong customer relationships by listening to and satisfying customer needs
§ Drives accountability - ability to establish clear, measurable goals, taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments to those goals and moving others to responsibility for their goals
Qualifications / Experience / Professional Memberships:
§ Degree or qualifications at further education level preferable
§ At least, 7 years of progressive experience in business and FM management with a proven track record in business growth and development for a large and complex client
§ Extensive experience in customer relationship management and with dealing with suppliers/contractors
§ Ability to communicate effectively in English and Cantonese. Some Mandarin preferable.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent, measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.
Find out more
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com .
We are in particular need of Building Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance Managers. Folks that have current hands on experience with HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, PLC’s, robotics, conveyor systems, carpentry, automation, controls and/or general maintenance. And we need Managers that can direct these employees.
We have job openings in many locations here in the US. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including some matching 401K, vacation, etc. All our jobs are full-time and permanent.