Infosys is seeking a Lead Consultant with Compliance and Security Controls design and implementation in an Oracle environment experience. The position will primarily be responsible for working with business SME on Oracle cloud applications. Interact with customer business process leads and business SME to understand and analyze existing business processes and work with project Implementation team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
- Should have 7 years of experience in IT.
- Candidate may be located anywhere in the United States. This position may require business travel within United States as well travel to Montréal, QC, Canada, post covid for key project milestones/workshops.
- Strong Oracle Functional expertise and industry Experience in professional services organizations
- Must have implementation experience with a deep understanding of Compliance and Security Controls processes and Oracle Cloud module
- Experience in capturing functional and non-functional requirements
- Business Analysis skills with demonstrated ability to chair/facilitate meetings, and capture and document business user requirements
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment leveraging an agile approach
- Very efficient and resourceful in learning new technologies
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys was started in 1981 by seven people with $250. Today, we are a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing with revenues of $7.126 billion (LTM Q2 FY13). Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise.
Our award-winning Infosys Labs and its breakthrough intellectual property can be leveraged as a co-creation engine to accelerate innovation across the enterprise.
Infosys pioneered the Global Delivery Model (GDM), based on the principle of taking work to the location where the best talent is available, where it makes the best economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk. Continued leadership around GDM enables Infosys to drive extraordinary efficiencies and free up clients’ resources for strategic transformation or innovation initiatives.
Infosys has a global footprint with 66 offices and 69 development centers in US, India, China, Australia, Japan, Middle East, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands, Poland, Canada and many other countries. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 153,761 employees as on Sep 30, 2012.
Infosys takes pride in building strategic long-term client relationships. 98.2% of our revenues come from existing customers (Q2 FY 13).
Infosys gives back to the community through the Infosys Foundation that funds learning and education.