About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Manage My Relationship (MMR) Customer Journey - Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology (CSBBT) within the Wells Fargo Technology business provides strategic technology solutions to the both the PVSI and Community Banking lines of business, including application design, development, and support.
About the role:
Software Engineer for Manage My Relationship (MMR) Customer Joruney @ EGS (Enterprise Global Services)
- Proactively work with Development and Business partners in impact assessments.
- Perform gap analysis on
Requirements, Functional Specs & Test Artifacts and review with project/product team.
- Define and develop Test Plans and Test strategies for different testing projects.
- Design and develop test automation scripts using Java, Selenium and related technologies, tools and frameworks, perform code review and contribute to In-sprint and Regression automation.
- Review and sign-off the Test Coverage and Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Work within an Agile development team utilizing BDD approach and support developers in assuring quality in early development cycle.
- Execute test cases and report test results, raise defects in defect tracking tool
- Understand and adhere to the process and guide the team and be responsible for the process adherence of the team. Make recommendations for process improvements.
- Very good knowledge on Java Programming
- Strong automation background with experience in automation implementation using Java & Selenium
- Experience in using or customizing Test Automation framework like Qmetry
- Prior experience with integrating automation frameworks with other tools like ALM
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid)
- Experience in Junit, TestNG or Cucumber, BDD, Karate or similar Framework
- Sound knowledge on SOA, Web Services Testing (SOAP/ReST), SQL
- Familiarity with collaboration, development, build and deployment environment & tools (e.g. Eclipse IDE, Maven/Gradle, Github, Jenkins).
- Excellent understanding of defect life cycle, hands on experience in HP ALM, JIRA
- Strong knowledge of Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Additional skill set on ETL and DB development, service virtualization, Non Functional and Non UI automation
- 7-11 years of development, quality assurance and systems/application testing experience demonstrated
- Automation using Selenium for Java, BDD using Cucumber. RWF
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 67100
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,