About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology is a customer-focused organization that delivers the next generation of payments capabilities; advances digital offerings; enables innovation to develop new customer experiences and products; and enhances digital channels, branches, contact centers, and ATM technologies. We are an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
About the Role
Software Engineer with hands on development , testing ,good design and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for design, prototyping and delivery of software solutions within the modern data platform using Hadoop, Big data ETL solutions.
- Define and develop Test Plans and Test strategies for different testing projects.
- Design and develop test automation scripts using Java, Selenium and related technologies, tools and frameworks, perform code review and contribute to In-sprint and Regression automation.
- Review and sign-off the Test Coverage and
- Execute test cases and report test results, raise defects in defect tracking tool
- Business Acumen, ability to translate business needs into a set of workable, specific requirements
- Ability to validate application functionality by engaging in design, test case and technical solution reviews.
- Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams – business, architecture, development ,quality assurance and production support.
- Good experience in NoSQL databases MongoDB and Cassandra in addition to RDMS databases Oracle or Teradata
- Real time data processing Tools like IBM MQ or Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Batch processing- Staging, Data Enrichments and Strong delivery techniques using ETL tools, preferably Open Source Technologies like Talend or Pentaho
- Large-scale data processing techniques using Hadoop technologies including HDFS Hive HBase ,Spark, Scala, Map Reduce and Hadoop ETL development via tools such as Talend or Pentaho
- Good Experience in Programming languages, Java/Python and Unix scripting
- Good knowledge on cloud native services, especially compute and storage services or analytic or data warehousing services
- Good knowledge on Devops/Agile and Kubernetes architecture
- Responsible for development of advanced analytics solutions and integrating new tools to improve server capacity, SLAs, process automation
- Works on an geographically dispersed team embracing Agile strategies for themselves and others while driving adoption to enable greater technology and business value.
- Familiarity with collaboration, development, build and deployment environment & tools (e.g. Eclipse IDE, Maven/Gradle, Github).
- Excellent understanding of defect life cycle, hands on experience in HP ALM, JIRA
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, ability to quickly assess performance, identify opportunities and implement solutions.
- Organizational skills including the ability to utilize project management techniques to drive projects to completion and track issues and actions as necessary
Experience working with global teams preferably following Agile methodology RWF
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 67020
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.