About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Use of this job is restricted to Wells Fargo Technology. Acts in a lead technical role providing technical guidance and consultation with application teams, clients, and Engineering Managers for their technology domain environments including but not limited to cloud, middleware, operating systems, applications, Software-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service products. Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices. Provides the strategy and design for projects associated with their technology domain including, upgrades and deployments. Utilizes advanced technologies and methods to integrate their technology domain with other technology domains, enabling the creation of new or expanded heterogeneous environments. Develops new documentation and departmental technical procedures. Directs the gathering of performance statistics to assist in determining hardware and communication tools needed to support projected transaction volumes, response time and system availability targets. As an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems. Leads projects and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain. Leads projects and as an escalation point, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of highly complex technical problems. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported technology domain.
- 5-6 years of hands-on experience in developing enterprise applications using Technology stack like Java 8 and above, web services, SOAP/REST, Spring Boot, Design patterns, ReactJS/Angular JS, Java Scripts/CSS/HTML5/JQuery, Hibernate, JPA, Databases(RDBMS/NOSQL) and Application security.
- Expertise on Automation frameworks/Selenium, Cucumber, BDD and should be willing to both develop and test the code.
- Writing Unit test cases, Junit/Mockito, Knowledge of Memory leak issues and how to solve them.
- Good working knowledge and experience in CI/CD frameworks like Jenkins.
- Experience/Good knowledge in Splunk, Application monitoring tools like APPDynamics.
- Experience/Good knowledge with Service virtualization.
- Experience/Good knowledge with Microservices Architecture Patterns, Caching technology, Event Driven Architecture like– Kafka Docker, kubernetes.
- Good knowledge/Experience in designing and developing Scalable, Secure, resilient, Cloud Ready Application using '12 factor principles' to ensure that the application runs on cloud environments (AWS, PCF).
Market Skills and Certifications
Mandate Skills: Core Java development, Automation, Selenium, BDD, Cucumber
Desirable Skills: Microservices, ReactJS
Note: We need Java experts and can also be active part of testing using Automation tools being a Software Engineer
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 66646
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,