What you will do
The primary responsibility for this role is to assist with design and develop network and low voltage system for large Healthcare/Hospital/Clinical buildings projects. Supports sales teams, works closely with customers and serving as technical expert on large, complex & high-risk Healthcare projects. Act as a reviewer of cross domain healthcare BAS bids, construct solutions and help build commercial model of sizeable deals to develop right win themes
How you will do it
- Focus on building intelligence, medical informatization (Nurse Call, HIS, EMR, HRP, integrated platform and other IT systems & platform) and Internet cloud medical digital solutions in the medical industry.
- Understand pain points and difficulties of hospital managers in hospital information system, system integration and digital solutions.
- Manage proposal activities, such as Request for Proposal/Information (RFP), (RFI), renewals and re-bids by providing edits and reviews of written solution plans and requirements Manages proposal process.
- Partner with the sales team to develop a scope of work, supporting documentation, to include assessment of customer requirements, conceptual solution options, solution diagrams, used cases workflow, estimating efforts etc. to support a compelling winning solution in Healthcare market.
- Provide scope definition and systems development assistance for outside partners and suppliers, electrical subcontractors and VARs including scope, terms and conditions, bid forms, and contract reviews.
- Review the proposed solution designs with the estimating team, sales team and appropriate operations team to obtain mutual agreement
- Assist Sales Team in presentation to the customer as needed by presenting the scope of work and functional demonstrations for all Healthcare solutions
- Assists in training regional employees on the basics of wired and wireless Networks, Integrations and other key Healthcare application solutions, ensuring that the sales and operation teams understand our solutions and how to address customer needs.
- Be good at sales management and team management.
A GLOBAL LEADER
The future is being built today, and Johnson Controls is making that future more productive, more secure and more sustainable. We create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. At its core, that promise is about delivering innovation that make people’s lives – and the world – better.
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Explore our site to learn how our innovative solutions are driving the future of urban efficiency.
Honeywell | Rochester, New York
Honeywell | ,
Honeywell | Rivervale, Washington
Johnson Controls, Inc. | Rockville, Virginia
Honeywell | Riyadh,
Johnson Controls, Inc. | Pune, Marshall Islands
Eaton | Seattle, Washington
Eaton | Lake Oswego, Oregon
Eaton | San Diego, California
Eaton | Los Angeles, California