• Provide insights on our sales performance, including underlying trends/key drivers, across all S&PP services
• Team across enterprise functions and the sales organization to achieved shared objectives
• Direct the work of downstream resources to answer business questions and support S&PP initiatives
• Influence the design of CoE-provided analytical models and standard reporting to better address the local needs of the business (MU/CG/Service)
• Design & provide training to leadership & account teams on how to leverage S&PP tools to understand & improve sales performance
• Work closely with S&PP Business Partners and other team members to manage and industrialize solutions
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree • Minimum of 6 years experience which may include: o 4 years of experience in MS Excel o 2 years of experience in creating leadership-ready analysis o 2 years of experience in Analytics experience in Sales, Pricing, Finance or related field • Work Location: Boni, Mandaluyong • Work Schedule: Flexible, Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.