About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology is a customer-focused organization that delivers the next generation of payments capabilities; advances digital offerings; enables innovation to develop new customer experiences and products; and enhances digital channels, branches, contact centers, and ATM technologies. We are an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
Essential Qualifications(Technical Skills):
• Should be experience on UX design using html and css.
• Should have knowledge on Microservices , Microfrontends and API integration .
• Good knowledge in Oracle , No-SQL DB.
• Strong debugging and problem solving skills and Openness to learn different technologies.
• Strong knowledge on build , deployment CI/CD pipelines , Jenkins tool
• Should have knowledge on cloud (Especially PCF)
• Experience with Git, Jest unit test framework , Jest cucumber functional testing and Sonar Lint.
• Should be good with SDLC processes, Production CR handling ,agile methodologies, JIRA.
• The primary responsibility of this role is to own, design, develop, unit test & deliver source codes using React and Microservices
• Analyze requirements and come up with high level/low level technical design.
• Evaluate the architecture and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Ensure that the deliverables are on time, within estimates and of high quality and follows the best development practices
• Should be well acquainted with on secure coding and best coding practices
• Should be able to debug, analysis and fix the defects raised during development phase and in QA testing.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 66203
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.