About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology is a customer-focused organization that delivers the next generation of payments capabilities; advances digital offerings; enables innovation to develop new customer experiences and products; and enhances digital channels, branches, contact centers, and ATM technologies. We are an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers
• Lead, architect, design and develop highly scalable salesforce applications and research technologies to solve complex business problems.
• Develop reusable solutions that can be shared with multiple groups.
• Define opportunities across IT to maximize business impact and innovate engineering processes to reduce software construction and maintenance costs.
• Expected to contribute towards integrating complex platforms including several components with business domain and process context.
• Focus on building relevant engineering and business capabilities in the organization to keep pace with demand and best practices in the industry.
• Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs.
• Lead organizational initiatives. Work with stakeholders to research new frameworks, tools & proof of concepts.
• Develop and lead focused groups and communities to facilitate technical discussions, source ideas, and provide engineering leadership.
• Review code written by developers, and ensure they follow coding standard best practices with necessary design patterns.
• 10-14 years of experience in building end to end business solutions using Salesforce cloud offerings like sales, Service, Community & Marketing cloud.
• Strong experience in SFDC development using Apex classes, Visual Force, lightning framework, LWC and Salesforce APIs.
• Solid understanding of CRM domain and force.com platform.
• Proven capability with CI\\CD and DevOps relevant to salesforce platform and in Agile environment.
• Hands on experience with salesforce deployments with exposure to SFDX, GIT, JIRA.
• Strong knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, Canvas, and Lightning Flows
• Continually develop depth and breadth in key competencies.
• Demonstrate a curiosity toward learning and treat negative events as opportunities for learning.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and use strong writing and verbal skills to communicate facts, figures, and ideas to others.
• Deliver effective presentations and talks.
• Good to have knowledge on Salesforce Financial Service Cloud (FSC).
• Expertise in banking domain.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 66756
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.