- · Bachelors degree.
- · SAP R/3 (resource planning software) relevant modules at customizing level.
- · Broad general IT knowledge and experience.
- · 5+ years of hands on experience including customizing in SAP Manufacturing (PP/PP-PI(process industry)/ MM(materials management)) and Warehouse Management (WM) and preferably other Manufacturing Modules and management of medium complex projects.
- · Experience as an ERP Specialist in a batch managed industry.
- · Knowledge of methods and techniques for the adjustments and implementation standard software.
- · Knowledge of serialization solutions (like ATTP) and SD is preferred.
- · Pharmaceutical or Life Science industry experience is preferred.
- · Knowledge and experience in computer system validation is preferred.
- · Project management certification (eg PMI) and Lean Six Sigma green belt certification is preferred.
Today's Merck is a global healthcare leader working to help the world be well. Merck is known as MSD outside the United States and Canada. Through our prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and consumer care and animal health products, we work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching policies, programs and partnerships. For more information, visit www.merck.com.
Merck & Company | ,
Merck & Company | Omaha, Nebraska
Honeywell | Bengaluru,
Infosys Limited | ,
NTT DATA | Mexico City,
NTT DATA | Houston, Texas
Raytheon | San Marcos, Texas
The Boeing Company | Bengaluru,
Accenture | Manila,