Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a System Engineer II for our Performance Materials and Technologies Team in Kuwait.
System Engineer II Responsibilities
- Ensure that required prerequisites (e.g., design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
- Lead a small team of engineers (locally / remotely) to successfully execute assigned project package(s), site installation support and commissioning.
- Produces part(s) of functional design specifications under supervision.
- Produces (parts of) detailed design specifications.
- Executes work assignment to appropriate standards and quality systems (Implementation, Test & Documentation)
- Coaches and supports assigned engineer(s) to ensure they are able to meet the requirements of their work.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Control & Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering
- 4-8 years of extensive experience in Engineering and project execution.
- Project experience as Senior Engineer for Multi Million projects, locally or outside of Egypt.
- Customer interfacing Experience.
- Extensive Experience on DCS, or ESD, or Cyber Security, HMI.
- Experience on Honeywell Systems –DCS (Experion PKS, TPS.), ESD (Safety Manager, SMSC, FSC), Fire & Gas systems etc.
Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Annual Salary and consolidated allowance.
- Group medical insurance plan life.
- Paid annual leave and time off work.
- Business travel insurance.
- End of service benefits.
- Airfare allowance.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation.
- Market specific training and on-going personal development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: HRD134530
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Taha Hussein St, Cairo Festival City-fifth settlement,,Building A2, Southern, level2,New Cairo,CAIRO,171-11835,Egypt