Responsible for all table maintenance, resetting, room preparation and assistance to the service and banquet staff to ensure the Members/Guests satisfaction. Consistently display the Three Steps of Service at all opportunities.
This position reports directly to the FB Director/Service Director with indirect reporting to the Captains and Servers.
Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB Service training program at high standards.
- Prepare all bus and other work areas to be presentable and ready for service according to ClubCorp standards.
- Maintain beverages and ice at acceptable levels.
- Maintain breads, butters, candles and all other table setting at proper levels.
- Set up and break down rooms as directed, ensuring proper equipment, linens, and other necessary items are clean and in working order.
- Clear and reset all tables promptly and efficiently.
- Clean and maintain designated work areas.
- Assist service and banquet staff as needed.
- Assist fellow Employee, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrate good teamwork and follow instructions well as directed.
- Be able to multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working at a fast pace in both indoor and outdoor environments.
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs and private business clubs in North America. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 28 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 430,000 members, with approximately 20,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); The Woodlands Country Club (The Woodlands, Texas); Capital Club Beijing; and The Metropolitan (Chicago, Illinois).