Responsible for set-up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and production of food and beverage items, as well as closing and storage for individual work station.
- Responsible for set-up and executing of daily par/prep and organization of individual daily work station.
- Preparation of and storage of all food items necessary to operation of station in adherence with ClubCorp quality standards.
- Communicate with Exec Chef and Sous Chef when special products are needed or having problems with food quality or presentation.
- Consistent preparation and presentation based on overall standards, including portion size, of daily special, salads, entrees, etc. as applicable per work assignment and as designated by Chef which are produced within ClubCorps quality standards guidelines.
- Maintaining proper cooking techniques for station items as designated by Chef(s).
- Receive and store all goods purchased by kitchen as requested.
- Upkeep of items used by others, such as condiments, dressings, salsas, soups, etc.
- Responsible for cleanliness and sanitation of individual work area and kitchen as a whole, including equipment, counters, tools, waste areas, etc.
- Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
- Be able to multi-task and work at an efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Be able to follow instructions well as directed.
- Follow all service department, club and corporate guidelines and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies and manuals.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working habits while in all areas and assuring that others are acting safely.
- Attendance at daily line-up and participating as requested.
- Wearing a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your property uniform standards daily.
- 1-2 years kitchen experience preferred.
- High school diploma preferred.
Since its founding in 1957, Dallas-based ClubCorp has operated with the central purpose of Building Relationships and Enriching Lives®. ClubCorp is a leading owner-operator of private golf and country clubs and private business clubs in North America. ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of over 200 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs, and alumni clubs in 28 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries that serve over 430,000 members, with approximately 20,000 peak-season employees. ClubCorp properties include: Firestone Country Club (Akron, Ohio); Mission Hills Country Club (Rancho Mirage, California); The Woodlands Country Club (The Woodlands, Texas); Capital Club Beijing; and The Metropolitan (Chicago, Illinois).