***Can be based anywhere in the U.S.
Designs, develops, and deploys software that provides desired functionality to online sites, products, and services. Excellent understanding of unit testing on specific platforms. Solid understanding of language, frameworks, unit testing frameworks on your platform; Collects business requirements from interviews and translates into sound, creative software designs that effectively weigh business and technical tradeoffs.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Works directly with PM and digests specifications for enhancements and new functionality
• Fills in the gaps where specification is lacking
• Leads the technical kick-off meeting and solicits input from manager and/or architect
• Requests code reviews of complex, high risk and/or core bswift components.
• Mentors junior developers
• Performs code reviews when the lead on a project
• Takes ownership and is expert of an area in the bswift system (imports, billing, reports, etc)
Works with a cross-functional team, uses agile practices, writes, debugs, and delivers code. Leads discussions with stakeholders from User Experience, Architecture, and Operations. Identifies and fixes problems in code and/or delegates to more junior staff - Follows up to ensure success. Produces solid, thoroughly tested features. Mentors more junior team members.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
5 + years .net/C# development
1+ years SQL
1+ years Angular
Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years relevant experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. See Job Description
Continue serving and work with a purpose
As a CVS Health colleague, you'll find career opportunities across the organization and at every stage of your career. More important, your work will have an impactful purpose on someone's life, including your own. Learn more about how you can continue serving on your next mission at CVS Health.
Careers for Veterans and Military Spouses
"The military has an ethos that is grounded in purpose-driven service that’s bigger than the individual. The same holds true for us at CVS Health. You can talk to colleagues in any part of our business and they will be able to articulate our company’s purpose. Working here provides an opportunity for service members and military spouses to continue to serve, just in a civvies."