About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About the Role
Senior Support engineer role with having more than 6+ years of experience in handling development and production support activities with good knowledge on application/web servers, unix/windows server support, scripting (shell/Perl/python), able to automate manual tasks with SRE Skills (Site Reliability Engineering Capabilities) , should be able to assess the impact of the problem and restore service quickly
Role expectation to have both support and development knowledge with automation capabilities. Good communication skills and should be collaborative and able to work independently and with team as well. Able to identify the manual tasks and automate it.
- Lead: Should be able to lead specific areas in the team by delivering tasks on time and make sure to automate repetitive tasks, Able to understand problems quickly and provide solutions
- Manage :should be able to manage work life balance, able to understand the impact of the issue, ability to quickly restore service , able to identify manual tasks to automate
- Develop: self-learning, understand technologies and deliver faster.
- Drive : customer satisfaction by cultivating awareness of each client's needs and offering services
- Build : should be able to build SME knowledge to resolve incidents and share it with other team members.
- University B.Tech/MCA
- Experience of more than 8 years in production support & Development knowledge (Preferably banking).
- Knowledge in devops, GITHUB, Jenkins, tomcat, apache, Jboss, shell scripting, Perl scripting, Splunk, Python, appDynamics, ITIL, Ansible, HPOO (End to End Automation) etc
- Strong analytical , technical and debugging skills
- Fluency in English and at least one regional language.
- SRE – Able to understand requirements and deliver automation tasks
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 66570
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.