Position:Sr. IoT/Cyber Security Specialist with automotive experience
* Detailed Description of the Job Profile
- Serving as subject matter expert for Cyber/Product Security having strong software engineering skills
- Strong knowledge of secure software development lifecycle and practices such as threat modeling & risk assessment for vehicle systems
- Understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts. Work closely with the team to understand products (connected devices) in depth and to document the product details including the security architecture, attack surface, trust boundaries and data flows. Help engineering team to develop Threat Models that enumerate cybersecurity threats by attack surface.
- Identification & Documentation of product cybersecurity requirements, cybersecurity risk analysis, verification and validation protocols.
- Provide product security related coaching/mentoring and security expertise for all software and firmware development teams
- Work with the product/engineering teams to define & verify security mitigations, provide guidance during mitigation development.
- Help to develop, maintain and implement security policy, standards and procedures across the organization
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views
- Design and conduct cyber security risk assessments or tests to identify security exceptions and design practical compensating controls
- Understanding of OWASP or CWE vulnerabilities along with their exploits, risks, and mitigations
- Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities especially in automotive domain
* Technical Skill [Required]
Proficient with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes across various cybersecurity areas. Experience in Software Composition Analysis (SCA) / Static Application Security Testing (SAST) / Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) tools, secure coding objectives and principles, vulnerability classification scoring and ranking systems Implementing PKI infrastructure/Cryptographic Keys, secure boot, secure communications (BLE, WiFi, Zigbee, etc.), Identity management, secure firmware Development, secure firmware updates & patch management, configuration management Hardening security for binary executable loaded on the device, memory protection process Knowledge of UNECE security standards will be added advantage. Knowledge on Internal communications Protocols, Open ports, JTAG debugging, Exacting Firmware from EEPROM /FLASH memory, Tampering Binary Analysis, Reverse Engineering, Analyzing different file system, Sensitive key and certificates, Firmware Modification Radio Security Analysis Proven experience with threat modelling and risk analysis. Hands-on experience with penetration testing and vulnerability analysis frameworks and tools. Experience on performing threat modelling of a product. Hands on Experience on SD Element Tool and/or other comparable tools Proficient with Cyber Security Standards like ISO 27001/2, NERC, NIST, ISO 15408, ANSI / IEC 62443, GDPR, HIPAA, ISO/IEC 27032 Desired: Experience with security analysis of Industrial fire safety products, Automotive Systems, Medical Systems and Sensor to Cloud based IoT systems. Programming experiences in one or more languages (scripting/functional/imperative -- C/C++, Java, Python, Scala, R, etc) Hands on experience with encryption (IPSEC, AES, GRE, IKE, MD5, SHA, 3DES), cryptographic standards, communication protocols, security standards and vulnerabilities Application or software security certifications are preferred, such as CISSP-ISSEP and/or CISSP-ISSAP, CEH, or OSCP, CSSLP, GIAC GWEB/GSSP-Java/GSSP-.NET, etc
* Soft Skills [Required]
- Self-driven and motivated
- Very good communication skills
- Hungry to learn new technology
- Positive attitude
- Problem Solver
Location:IN-GJ-Ahmedabad, India-Ognaj (eInfochips)
Time Type:Full time
Job Category:Engineering Services
For any great company, the biggest asset is its people. Arrow Electronics is no exception. Our global workforce of over 18,000 employees in many locations around the globe, strive each day to deliver the products and services that create value for our customers and suppliers worldwide.
Arrow is an award-winning Fortune 200 company and a global provider of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow offers many challenging and rewarding career opportunities for motivated individuals who are driven to succeed.
At Arrow, you'll be part of a team dedicated to global growth and innovation in an industry that is changing the world. Plus, we work with state-of-the-art technologies and some of the biggest players in the industry. You have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary for personal advancement and gain visibility through shared leadership with peers and management. At Arrow, we'll encourage you to develop your talents and discover new challenges every day.
Arrow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.