Improve business and family comfort, protection and productivity
Develop firmware for a variety of embedded products. You will create project and technical reports as required and help define product architecture as needed. You will participate in schematic/layout review process and test and evaluate prototypes from initial engineering samples to mass production. You will help maintain firmware servers and develop tools for internal use, including scripts and basic hardware interfaces. Aid in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of Honeywell's customers.
- Develop software
- Manage software applications
- Creation of instructional technical manuscripts
- Create reports
DCS & Systems knowledge & skills:
• Need to have a strong and proven background within DCS or Automation Controls
• Understanding of Networking Concepts
• Knowledge of general DCS topology
Nice to have skills:
• Experience of working in Honeywell Total Plant Solutions (TPS) system/Experion PKS/Experion-T Nodes -
• Knowledge and usage of C200/C300 controller and Series A, Series C I/O and PMIO.
• Knowledge of Server and client topology and having work experience on FTE(Fault Tolerant Ethernet)
Nice to have Programming skills:
• C#, Python
• Analyze, understand and provide feedback on software requirements for a project.
• Exposure to windows, web and cloud applications.
• Exposure to all phases of Software Test design and development test strategy, planning, execution, test and evaluation
• Create, review and execute manual and/or automated test cases to verify the correct functionality, usability, performance and reliability of systems and applications
• Support processes and metrics around software testing, testing coverage, software defects, defect cycle times for improved product quality.
• Collaborate with the software development team to ensure software verification coverage for applications running on process control network (via manual testing, automated testing, code reviews and inspections).
• Document and communicate testing activities and results including defects
• Document and track defects and verify the effectiveness of bug fixes, and document results.
• Assist in writing test procedure documentation.
- JOB ID: HRD134332
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India