About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Commercial Lending Banking Technology supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses. The teams are spread across various locations including EGS. Team member will be working from any of the EGS India work locations. The technology team has various applications based on Java Stack, Microsoft, DWH, Etc.,.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen in Recon team for a Developer with about 5+ Years of hands-on experience in development of Web Application and Functional testing with technologies like .NET and Selenium. Role involves technical solution designing, coding, unit testing and deployment. Candidate should have strong written and oral communication skills. Candidate will be interacting with the internal business partners, reviewing the requirements with them and take care of deliverables.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to own, design, develop, functional and unit test & deliver source codes.
- Analyze requirements and come up with high level/low level technical design.
- Ensure that the deliverables are on time, within estimates and of high quality and follows the best development practices
- Should be well acquainted with secure coding and best coding practices
- Should be able to debug, analysis and fix the defects raised during development phase and in QA testing.
- Point of contact for any escalations from support teams for L2/L3 production support defects and troubleshooting and provides fixes and resolutions.
- Work with team members from other global locations and in multiple projects / tasks simultaneously.
- Evaluate the design and identify opportunities for improvement.
Essential Qualifications(Technical Skills):
- 6+ years of relevant experience on .NET, C#, MVC, ASP.NET Web API/RESTful services and Entity Framework.
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in Functional testing development using Selenium and C#.
- Good knowledge in SQL.
- Exposure to any cloud technology.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
- Experience with TFS, Git, NUnit and Sonar Lint.
- Should be good with SDLC processes, agile methodologies, JIRA.
- Openness to learn different technologies.
Desired/ Good to Have Qualifications (Technical Skills):
- Knowledge on any front-end technologies.
- Knowledge on T-SQL, SSRS or SSIS.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 66420
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.