DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Pharmacy Sales Director - National Accounts – Atlanta, GA, Mason, OH, St. Louis, MO, Virginia Beach, VA, Wallingford, CT, Morristown, NJ, Chicago, IL., Minneapolis, MN, Louisville, KY, Las Vegas, NV preferred. For the right person, we will consider different locations.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing business development strategies to achieve or exceed total membership and sales goals of IngenioRx products within the strategic account segment aimed at Local ASO employer business growth.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the internal and external advocacy of the sales of small, midsize, and large, complex opportunities and accounts.
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert with external constituents to properly convey, position, and message the IngenioRx solution to brokers, labor, TPAs, and plan sponsors.
• Leads prospecting and distribution development activities for new business and proactively calls on brokers and consultants in targeted markets.
• Serves as a market intelligence leader to assist management with the product, pricing, and strategic initiatives to better leverage competitive position.
• Works with the implementation team to ensure a seamless transition.
• Prepares sales pipeline, sales forecasts, and other reports.
- Requires a BA/BS and a minimum of 5 years of successful PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management) or health care industry sales experience or any combination of experience.
- MBA preferred but not required.
- Highly preferred direct employer selling experience.
- Post COVID-19 travel is required.
Applicable to Colorado Applicants Only
Annual Salary Range*: $139,860 - $174,825
Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
* The hourly or salary range is the range Anthem in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. The Company may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Colorado. This range may be modified in the future. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) + match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs, and financial education resources, to name a few. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
If you are active-duty military, reserve, or a military veteran, we foster a welcoming environment that’s dedicated to honoring your service and helping you achieve your career goals. Veterans of Elevance Health — one of our Business Resource Groups — partners with our Talent Acquisition teams to maximize career offerings for you and your family members, striving to help you transition to civilian service and grow your career at the same time.
WE ARE HIRING
Elevance Health, Inc. is currently seeking military veterans and military spouses for a variety of open tech based roles. Our immediate needs are in IT support, cyber security, maintenance of digital and automation systems, and network specialists. These roles include Support Technical Engineer, Lead Engineer, Developer, Systems Analyst, Network Data Specialist, and Provider Network Manager roles. Whether you are looking to transition into an IT career or if you have experience under your belt in the Technology field, Elevance Health wants to have an impact on your career and professional growth by speaking with you about their career opportunities.
Paid Time Off
Dental Insurance Plan
Medical Insurance Plan
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account
New Parent Transition Week
Critical Caregiving Leave
What Happens After I Apply?
Once you click ‘Apply Now’ on an Elevance Health job posting, you will either be re-directed to fill out an application on Elevance Health's career page or be given a confirmation of submission. If you get redirected, please complete the application on the career page and make sure you have an updated resume uploaded to your RecruitMilitary profile. Once Elevance Health reviews your resume and profile, a recruiter will reach out to provide you with more information and to schedule you for an interview.
How to Prepare for an Interview
1. Review the job description for the specific position you are applying for.
2. Review the company website. Know their mission and values. What do they do? What are their products?
3. Prepare a few questions to ask on your interview.
4. Prepare to discuss your military or civilian background and how it relates to the position.
5. Check out the RecruitMilitary Resources tab for resume guidance, interview prep and more!
NFP | St Johnsbury, Vermont
Allstate | Montpelier, Vermont
CVS Health | Morrisville, Vermont
CVS Health | Essex, Vermont
CVS Health | Barre, Vermont
CVS Health | Essex, Vermont
CVS Health | Barre, Vermont
WESCO Distribution, Inc. | Morristown, Vermont
NFP | South Burlington, Vermont
NFP | Barton, Vermont