Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry's most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise. Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of belonging-even as they're plotting a bold, strategic course of exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and stability.
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the transformation.
We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Taking all you know about the latest techniques in skin care, you'll have a uniquely rewarding opportunity to take guests to whole new levels of confidence, delight, and personal expression through soft, luminous, head-turning skin. Helping them uncover their greatest potential. Equipping them to own their personal ability to capture real radiance through careful coaching and support.
It's all in the difference you'll make.
You'll accomplish all of this by:
- Performing services in the Skin Room, Pod or Bar, including facials, waxing, ear piercing (where applicable) and makeup applications, as well as performing face fit express facials from a mobile station in the store, delivering quality professional, skincare services with emphasis on the guest's total look
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals for skin services and skincare products and contributing to meeting or exceeding the store's goals related to retail and service sales, guest loyalty (including credit), omni-channel, and retail shrink
- Representing the image, products, and culture of Ulta Beauty's skincare brands and the Skin Room/Pod or Bar
- Supporting the Services Manager (SM) through the focus on service/retail sales and in-store events, guest service, associate culture, and operating procedures and compliance standards
- Demonstrating, recommending and selling prestige skin and makeup products
- Developing guest relationships through consultations and appropriate retail and service recommendations, building and maintaining an active clientele portfolio for the Skin Room/Pod or Bar
- Partnering with peers and brand partners to provide an unparalleled, total-store guest experience, delivering on sale and service goals
- Participating in regular, ongoing training, including timely completion of daily digital trainings, to enable continuous professional development and drive Skin Room/Pod or Bar sales performance
- Taking the initiative to stay informed regarding new and existing industry trends, products, and services during work time, and be knowledgeable about the ingredients and benefits of these trends, products, and services to better serve guests
- Maintaining compliance with all Ulta Beauty and state board policies, procedures, and standards
- Following all safety, sanitation, and infection control procedures at all stages of service
- Booking guests' appointments for initial services, return services, and events that deliver an unrivaled guest experience
- Adhering to tester standards for the Skin Room/Pod or Bar and Prestige department
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will possess an Esthetician or Cosmetology license (where required by applicable state law) with:
- Demonstrated proficiency in the latest salon techniques for performing facials, skin analysis, skin care machines, and facial waxing
- The latest makeup application skills
- Proficiency with equipment to perform technical work
- Strong consultation and sales skills (prestige skin and makeup products)
- An engaging personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships and build clientele
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- The ability to attend brand sponsored trainings and corporate trainings and meetings
- Wear a company-provided smock at all times during shift
- Continuous mobility during shift
- Frequent bending, reaching, twisting during shift
- Continuous lifting and/or moving up to 10 lbs. during shift
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Continuous coordination and manipulation of objects during shift
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
ULTA Beauty is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. Ulta Beauty provides affordable indulgence to its customers by combining unmatched product breadth, value and convenience with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. ULTA Beauty, through its stores and ulta.com, offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon haircare products. ULTA Beauty also offers a full-service salon in all of its stores. Founded in 1990 and headquartered near Chicago, ULTA Beauty employees more than 19,000 associates.
ULTA | Midwest City, Oklahoma
ULTA | Edmond, Oklahoma
ULTA | Yukon, Oklahoma
ULTA | Midwest City, Oklahoma
ULTA | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
ULTA | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma