HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Production Operator, you will:
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D
- Proficient at routine mathematics, which includes addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Able to climb stairs (20+) several times per day
- Oral Comprehension -- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences data.
- Oral Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand data
- Written Expression -- The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
Looking back on nearly 140 years of success, Henkel’s vision is to become a global leader in brands and technologies. Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial sector today and is well known for brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. The company is organized into three globally operating business units: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. The Dax-30 company is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, and proud of its 47,000 Employees from more than 120 nations worldwide. Henkel is globally active and has as strong presence in emerging markets.