Areas of Interest
Hong Kong - Hong Kong, Melbourne - Victoria - Australia, Shanghai - Shanghai - China, Singapore - Singapore
GWS Transform and Enable Supply Chain Director APAC is responsible for supply chain contribution to specific key GWS initiatives in region - leading supply chain specific initiatives, supporting and driving cross functional initiatives which have significant supply chain element. Key role in working and supporting across Line of Business (GWS Enterprise, GWS Local and Project Management) and facilitating support from One CBRE supply chain to ensure CBRE supply chain supports GWS goals and objectives including growth, market differentiation and transformational cost savings in APAC.
Responsible for driving and implementing CBRE and GWS supply chain transformation and change programs deployed globally, regionally, and locally within the APAC region with focus on cross line of business programs, governance, and delivery of benefits. Responsible to scope, develop, implement, train and report on the outcome of each GWS supply chain transformation initiatives in Region including cost savings, value for money, innovation, service quality, sustainability, diversity, governance, and compliance for CBRE and customers.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- Lead/Project Manage SC contribution within the APAC region to GWS key global/regional Initiatives globally that work across Lines of Business e.g. transformational cost savings, Move Up Initiative, support New Product Areas, support existing Divisions with specific challenges/opportunities and M&A activity harnessing one CBRE supply chain to support the initiatives.
- Lead supply chain contribution to delivering of GWS 'Move Up' initiative objectives working with GWS Business Excellence Team. Actively lead and support LOB & Div. SC Leads participate & get value from Move Up initiative.
- Lead/Project Manage/deliver key GWS multi-functional transformational cost saving initiatives in Region with supply chain element. e.g. initiatives to improve efficiency and Operations, increased use of shared service centres, use of emerging technology, support in-direct spend opportunities.
- Lead implementation of CBRE supply chain and GWS Supply Chain transformation program in APAC region supporting multiple transformation workstreams. Focus on adoption through driving change leading, training, implementing, and promoting and measuring Outcomes within countries, lines of business and accounts across the region.
- For each supply chain transformational initiatives where leading/supporting/contributing specific tasks include identifying needs, scoping requirement, developing business case, creating programs, implementation plans, governance, design playbooks, develop and deliver training programs to enable accounts and Divisions within each LoB to realize the benefits of each program in efficient and frictionless manner.
- Utilize CBRE, GWS and supply chain technologies and platforms to support Transformational initiatives within GWS.
- Ensure programs are developed and implemented considering global, regional, and local and account perspectives and are in-line with CBRE core 'RISE' values.
- Ensure all transformational initiatives are shared with Property Management to share best practice and encourage maximum joint working/adoption where feasible.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:
Support Key GWS Initiatives
- Lead/Program Manage supply chain contribution to implementation of GWS key initiatives in APAC region that have significant supply chain element and work across multiple lines of business.
- Current GWS Key initiatives include support development & implementation of new product areas, M&A, DE&I, ESG, cost savings, support existing Divisions with specific challenges/opportunities.
- For each initiative leading, design, and implement solutions. Through engaging effectively with multiple business and supply chain stakeholders (often in and outside of GWS). Identify business requirement and measurable business outcomes. Determine how supply chain can support (align support with existing supply chain resources) and leverage from the wider One CBRE supply chain Develop and execute detailed implementation plan
- Support execution of business case development, pilot and wider roll-out ensuring creation of playbook, guidance, and training to enable accounts in lines of business to utilise and adopt easily.
- Set, record and track on benefits/value provided to the Business for each Transformational Program. Metrics to include return on investment, $ cost savings, adoption by Line of Business, Divisions, Accounts, tangible examples of value to CBRE accounts and customers Move Up.
- Work with GWS 'Move Up' Team to ensure possible value from supply chain through best practice supply chain and leveraging ability of one-CBRE supply chain is brought to each target account.
GWS Transformational Cost Saving Initiatives - Value
- Lead/Project Manage/deliver key GWS multi-functional transformational cost saving initiatives in Region with supply chain element. e.g. initiatives to improve efficiency and Operations, increased use of shared service centres, use of emerging technology, support in-direct spend opportunities
- Cost Savings Initiatives. Identify, lead, support various programs to transform support likely to include adoption of new technology, increase use of shared service centre and 3rd party partners.
- Indirect Spend. Support key initiatives for In-direct categories spend management. Understand requirement of business for these areas including liaison with line of Business supply chain teams and collaborate with GWS business, operational teams and CBRE corporate supply chain team to develop and implement saving initiatives.
CBRE and GWS Supply Chain Transformation Program and Implementation
- Specific focus on initiatives that work across multiple lines of business to leverage best value for CBRE and minimise friction for Lines of Business to utilise.
- Assist with implementation of Supply chain transformation initiatives to benefit each Line of Business and account.
- Development of Supply chain processes, procedures & tools on Supply Chain Transformation Programs in GWS maximising standardisation across Lines of Business and ensuring easy to use.
- Utilise CBRE, GWS and supply chain technologies and platforms to support Transformational initiatives within GWS
- Chair and lead cross line of business supply chain meetings within region as required in region to drive cross line of business working and minimise duplication working closely with Transform and Enable Supply Chain senior manager and Divisional Line of Business Supply Chain Leaders
GWS SC Transformation Program - Communication, Engagement and Support
- For each transformation initiatives develop and ensure effective communication strategy for business departments, supply chain, partners, customers using a variety of approaches: briefings, reporting, email, events, social media.
- Work with GWS LOB, GWS SC and CBRE Supply chain team to use and demonstrate the benefits of the initiatives and actively promote in a globally consistent manner tailoring locally as appropriate across the business MDs, AD's, Sales and Solutions , customers and suppliers. Consequently, collectively develop a strong network of supportive stakeholders from across the business to further promote benefits to accounts and increase adoption.
- Where transformational initiatives involve suppliers develop, foster, and maintain relationships at the highest levels within Supplier organisations ensuring Business leader engagement, sponsorship. Actively condition suppliers and act as point of escalation to leverage Divisional and Global CBRE Brand
Collaborative Development of the business.
- Contribute to implementation of business top imperatives and functional objectives through effective working with CBRE departments by identifying and delivering supply chain value.
- Work collaboratively with GWS Supply chain Divisional leads to support them meet their business objectives through implementation and benefit of supply chain transformation initiatives.
- Working effectively with GWS Supply Chain functions - Supplier Programs, Operations Enablement and CBRE supply chain teams - category management, operations and technology, Corporate Supply Chain in accordance with CBRE supply chain operating model to provide the required support to the supply chain teams within each Line of Business - PJM, GWS Enterprise, GWS Local.
- Maintain senior relationships with CBRE business departments & leadership, CBRE and GWS Supply Chain Leaders and key GWS suppliers in Region - to effectively deliver change.
- Lead supply chain interaction with Property Management - sharing initiatives and best practice as part of One CBRE supply Chain.
- Success Measures:
- Achievement will be measured as follows:
- Achievement of Move Up Target - Supply Chain contribution and meeting overall Target
- Implementation of each specific transformation initiative and each cost saving initiative
- Achievement of specific Supply Chain targets (including financial) to support GWS business plan
- Achievement of each of the Divisional Supply Chain Directors Targets to support Annual Divisional Plan in the Region (GWS Local, GWS Enterprise, Project Management).
- % of adoption of specified Transformation initiatives by Line of Business, Country, and Account
- Outcome of overall GWS Supply Chain Transformation Program - tangible value to customers - financial and non-financial
- Tangible evidence of improvement on supply chain maturity for the Region/Country showing progression against defined roadmap to GWS and CBRE world class supply chain.
- Quantity, quality and positive feedback on processes and training.
- Client and internal stakeholder (Business and supply chain) feedback.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent, measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.
Find out more
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com .
We are in particular need of Building Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance Managers. Folks that have current hands on experience with HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, PLC’s, robotics, conveyor systems, carpentry, automation, controls and/or general maintenance. And we need Managers that can direct these employees.
We have job openings in many locations here in the US. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including some matching 401K, vacation, etc. All our jobs are full-time and permanent.
CBRE | ,
CBRE | ,
CBRE | ,
CBRE | ,
Accenture | 深圳市,
Accenture | 深圳市,