About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Technology Infrastructure (TI) is leading technology transformation in a multi-cloud technology ecosystem delivering products and innovative solutions at scale that are stable, secure, and always on. This includes Cloud and Agile implementation, engineering, architecture, and all the tools, products, and training that will enable team members to achieve our transformation
About the Role
It starts with you. You will work as part of the Wells India technology team. You will interact closely with multiple business and technology partners across Wells Fargo locations. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
•The candidate should also be familiar development, design and implementation for web applications
•Work cloud management tools for automating cloud features
•The candidate will be working in an Scrum-based Agile environment
•Deliver robust solutions for cloud management tools with high quality
•Develop and own the cloud management features, reduce the dependency
• 16+ years of experience in Java/.net/ ASP.net MVC cloud development and architecture. 2+ years of experience in .NetCore is Mandatory.
•.Net Core and Cloud experience is mandatory.
• Knowledge in NoSQL, MongoDB, .NetCore
• Experience designing and implementing APIs, including deep understanding of REST, SOAP, HTTP etc.
• Understanding of Cloud Native principles and techniques such as Micro services
• Experience with designing solutions that support horizontal scalability
• Experience with distributed processing of large data sets
• Experience with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, Github, Artifactory, Sonar etc.
• Should have in-depth understanding of agile software development lifecycle.
• Experience working on any one of the relational databases MySQL
• Should be able to handle 10-15 Engineering Team Members giving them guidance, solutions.
• Container Technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, OpenStack Cloud
• Hands-on integration experience with public cloud/ private cloud integrations
• Experience in jquery/Angular/React js
• Experience in NodeJs and Go programming language.
• Knowledge of container based technologies including Docker and Kubernetes.
• Good to have - Certifications on AWS, Kubernetes, PCF.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 65099
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.