DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At AIM Specialty Health (AIM), a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating access to greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Solutions GM/VP is accountable for Diagnostic’s suite (Radiology, Cardiology, Sleep) and leads efforts to: set strategic direction, drive profitable growth, define the solution roadmap, and bring the solution to market. The GM ensures AIM is a market leader in these spaces, generates strong ROI for clients, and consistently improves quality and safety on behalf of health plans, providers, and their members.
[This position can work remotely from any US Anthem Office]
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Define end to end solution strategy based on market demand and client insights, market dynamics and trends, and evolving technical capabilities. Ensure optimization of our assets in clinical guidelines, plan integration, and technology enabled services. Drives innovation and adopts market trends
- Responsible for overall solution performance, leverage insights to drive solution improvements/address challenges
- Create realistic and achievable strategic and product plans, providing the company with a reliable planning roadmap over a three-year period for strategic initiatives. Partner with internal organizations (e.g., sales, marketing, technology, clinical, operations) to ensure successful solution development, sales support, and operational successes
- Drive margin improvement initiatives with Operations and IT teams
- Drive planning and execution of solution roadmap to increase value, efficiency, effectiveness, usability, and performance transparency. Collaborate with AIM and client clinical and medical management leadership.
- Serve as market-facing leader in key awareness, adoption, and growth activities, such as marketing, sales meetings, conferences, and publications. Engage with provider community to ensure solution adoption and NPS improvements
Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; 10+ years of solution/product management experience with significant large-scale project management strategic planning and/or consulting in the health care industry; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Highly preferred experience:
-Expertise in Utilization Management products specifically Diagnostic’s suite of Radiology, Cardiology, Sleep products
-Health plan experience especially a Blues plan.
-Business-line experience in oncology-related enterprises and medical practices hospital/academic medical centers with a balance of experience in development and operations/execution strongly preferred.
-Masters degree preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
If you are active-duty military, reserve, or a military veteran, we foster a welcoming environment that’s dedicated to honoring your service and helping you achieve your career goals. Veterans of Anthem — one of our Business Resource Groups — partners with our Talent Acquisition teams to maximize career offerings for you and your family members, striving to help you transition to civilian service and grow your career at the same time.
Join Anthem's Military and Veteran Talent Network: https://anthemcareers.ttcportals.com/pages/military
WE ARE HIRING
Anthem, Inc. is currently seeking military veterans and military spouses for a variety of open roles. Our immediate needs include Support Technical Engineer, Lead Engineer, Developer, Systems Analyst, Network Data Specialist, and Provider Network Manager roles. Whether you are looking to transition into an IT career or if you have experience under your belt in the Technology field, Anthem wants to have an impact on your career and professional growth by speaking with you about their career opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, check out Anthem's current open positions to the right for more information and to apply today!
Not sure where to start? Send RecruitMilitary Success Manager, Taylor Groves, your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org