• Design, develop, and testing of AT&T’s Windows Security Governance software
• Manage short and long-term software development projects, deployment timelines, documentation, and training courses
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Create and test software
• Develop user interfaces
• Support IIS, SQL Server, and application services
• Monitoring and tuning of software to achieve optimum performance
Key competencies and Skills
• Familiarity with ASPX, ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller)
• 3- 5 years of development experience using ASP.NET
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with REST and RPC interfaces/APIs
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Ability to understand the technical design/architecture of software applications
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and without supervision
Education and qualifications
• High School Graduate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
• Microsoft certifications desirable
• Fluent English skills (B2 or higher)
Working hours: EMEA working time (approx. 9.00-5.30pm), No scheduled nights/weekends
Salary from 1680 € brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience.
AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary smartphones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses.
For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry.
We're recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We also have the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network.* We also have the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier, offering the most phones that work in the most countries. AT&T operates the nation's largest Wi-Fi network** including more than 32,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots at popular restaurants, hotels, bookstores and retailers, and provides access to nearly 1 million hotspots globally through roaming agreements.
AT&T U-verse is TV inspired by you. It's TV the way you want it, with tons of cool features and capabilities. AT&T is the only national TV service provider to offer a 100-percent IP-based television service. It's part of our "three-screen" integration strategy to deliver services across the three screens people rely on most - the mobile device, the PC and the TV.
As we continue to break new ground and deliver new solutions, we're focused on delivering the high-quality customer service that is our heritage.