About the company
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2021, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the team
The mission of our Digital Operations team is to operate a fault resilient, customer-centered, proactive DevOps team. The team is responsible for supporting systems that deliver AT&T’s customer experience, across multiple internet-facing eCommerce applications, databases, platforms and technology stacks. Our customer-journey centric Ops team is made up of Ops Engineers as well as Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) who are all focused on ensuring a highly available, resilient, performant and secure customer experience.
We are looking for a Senior test automation engineer. The resource is responsible for building and maintaining the automation framework and transforming testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity.
As a Sr. Test Automation Engineer, you are responsible for,
- Developing and executing software test plans
- Automate test cases using any automation tools like Selenium, Katalon e.t.c
- Maintains documentation of test results. Analyses test results and recommends corrective actions.
- Design & tune the automation framework for robust automation development and stable automation executions
- Collaborate closely with the Quality Assurance Analysts to create and execute effective automation test suites
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing automation framework from scratch
- Responsible for e2e test and release of new features with the best quality possible.
- Experience with documenting and executing test scenarios, test cases both by automation and manual way.
- Working closely with the Product Manager and development team members to understand the feature and the implementation to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature test cases.
- Research, design, and implement automated test procedures, review automation approach and guide other team members in their automation design.
- Build creative test plans, employ useful technologies, meet deadlines, and fulfil goals and requirements.
- Debug failed test cases by analyzing logs and API responses and report bugs with details. Follow-up on bugs to closure.
- Execute & maintain UI (Web) and API automation suites. Debug and correct script and data issues in automation suites.
- Should have exposure to Agile and weekly sprint and release working models.
- Demonstrated team player with a result-oriented track record.
- Excellent communication, verbal & presentation skills.
- Excellent at collaboration with onsite and offshore resources.
Shift timing (if any):
- Shifts falls typically between 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM IST. Occasionally may have to work long hours in situations when it is needed.
Primary and Mandatory skills:
- 6+ years of experience in test automation using any automation tools like Selenium and Katalon.
- Experience in using tools like postman.
- Strong knowledge of core Java concepts
- Good knowledge of Test management tools like JIRA
- Expert in API testing (manual and automation)
- Good understanding of of CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to maintain and develop scenarios for UI and API test automation
- Experience in building and maintaining test suites, test cases, defects
- Familiar with any database and querying them using SQL or NoSQL constructs
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to work in a Global team.
- Excellent coordination skills to work closely with offshore and onsite resources.
- Microservices and Spring Application Framework
- Experience in Agile, Lean Agile and/or Scaled Agile methodologies
Additional information (if any):
Willing to work in Shift Duties, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills such as cloud, Big data, AI, Full stack etc.
BE Computer Science or equivalent
AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary smartphones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses.
For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry.
We're recognized as one of the leading worldwide providers of IP-based communications services to businesses. We also have the nation's most reliable 4G LTE network.* We also have the largest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier, offering the most phones that work in the most countries. AT&T operates the nation's largest Wi-Fi network** including more than 32,000 AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots at popular restaurants, hotels, bookstores and retailers, and provides access to nearly 1 million hotspots globally through roaming agreements.
AT&T U-verse is TV inspired by you. It's TV the way you want it, with tons of cool features and capabilities. AT&T is the only national TV service provider to offer a 100-percent IP-based television service. It's part of our "three-screen" integration strategy to deliver services across the three screens people rely on most - the mobile device, the PC and the TV.
As we continue to break new ground and deliver new solutions, we're focused on delivering the high-quality customer service that is our heritage.
AT&T | Secunderabad,
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,
AT&T | Secunderabad,
Wells Fargo | Hyderabad,