We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it’s our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
THE ROLE: Engineer
Presidio is seeking an Engineer to join our team in Woburn, MADue to continued growth, we have an exceptional opportunity for a Network and Security Engineer within our New England-based team of delivery engineers. We are looking for a highly-skilled and motivated consulting engineer with between 5 and 7 years of experience in network and security design, implementation and troubleshooting in complex environments. We are a team of engineers who are passionate about technology, and we take pride in the high-quality solutions we design and implement for our customers. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, come and join us!
- Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, installation and troubleshooting of network and security solutions.
- LAN and WAN routing and switching design, configuration and deployment in small to very large and complex environments including Internet Edge architectures, data center fabrics and private/public cloud.
- Provide network engineering consulting services, including: assessment, design and implementation of network and security products/solutions
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects requiring teams of engineers.
- Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance
- Knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
- Complex routing and switching solutions (Cisco is a must, Nexus strongly preferred)
- Cisco Wireless (WLC and Catalyst 9K controllers and APs, Aruba experience is a plus)
- Wireless RF design and surveys using Ekahau
- Multi-protocol environments (BGP skills, and a detailed working understanding of IGPs such as OSPF, EIGRP, IS-IS)
- SDWAN configuration/deployment and troubleshooting (Viptella/Cisco SDWAN is preferred, VeloCloud, CloudGenix and SilverPeak are a plus)
- Public Cloud networking (AWS is required, Azure and GCP are preferred)
- Data center fabrics (traditional switching is required, Cisco ACI and EVPN/VXLAN is a plus)
- NGFW/Firewalls/VPNs (Cisco and Palo Alto are required, Fortinet is preferred and Juniper/Check Point are a plus)
- Network Access Control, including Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) implementation design, configuration, and deployment
- IDS/IPS solutions (Sourcefire/Palo Alto)
- Malware Prevention (Sourcefire/Palo Alto)
- Load balancing/Acceleration solutions (Cisco, Citrix, F5, Riverbed) a plus
- Authentication solutions including 802.1x/RADIUS/TACACS, Cisco ISE and RSA
- Programmable Infrastructure - APIs, Scripting (Python preferred), data structures (JSON, YAML etc.) strongly desired
- Orchestration with Ansible and/or Terraform is a plus
- VMware NSX-T deployment and troubleshooting experience is a plus
- IPv6 configuration/deployment is a plus
- 5+ years of networking experience, including configuring, analyzing & troubleshooting complex networks
- BS in CS or EE or 5-8 years related experience
- CCIE R&S preferred
- AWS Architect-level certifications are a plus
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading global IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise, and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
We serve as an extension of our clients’ IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Within Presidio’s 40+ US offices and offices in Ireland, London, Singapore, and India, we support 2,800+ professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers. Presidio is a trusted advisor to our clients on a national level while also bringing our global scale and expertise to bear.
For more information visit: www.presidio.com
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE NOTE:
Agencies/3rd Parties may not solicit to any employee of Presidio. Any candidate information received from any Agency/3rd Party will be considered a gift and property of Presidio, unless the Agency/3rd Party is an Authorized Vendor of Presidio with an up-to-date Presidio Contract in hand signed by Presidio Talent Acquisition. No payment will be made to any Agency/3rd Party who is not an Authorized Vendor, nor has specific approval in writing from Presidio Talent Acquisition to engage in recruitment efforts for Presidio.
We help clients unlock the unlimited potential of a completely connected world. We understand that the backbone of this unprecedented level of connection is Information Technology. At Presidio, we think, architect, implement, and support the practical reality of advanced technologies every day.
Presidio, Inc. | Woburn, Massachusetts
Clean Harbors & Safety-Kleen | Norwell, Massachusetts
HERC - New England | Boston, Massachusetts
BlueWater Federal Solutions | Hanscom Air Force Base, Massachusetts
BlueWater Federal Solutions | Hanscom Air Force Base, Massachusetts
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group | Somerville, Massachusetts
Communications & Power Industries | Beverly, Massachusetts