The Automotive Product Specialist will assist O'Reilly store team members and Parts City independent jobber team members in several areas of automotive products. This would include but not limited to, parts look up, providing interchange assistance and technical information. This is a full-time opportunity available in both Springfield, MO and Houston, TX.
Essential Job Functions
- Receive inbound calls from O'Reilly stores and Jobber team members.
- Provide accurate and consistent parts lookup and product information, utilizing internal and external resources.
- Read, comprehend and relay technical information back to team members.
- Update and maintain shared catalog resources.
- Assist customer service team members with factory order processing, cancellations, and alternative sources for products.
Skills and Qualifications
- Automotive product knowledge, understanding of automotive systems and/or repair procedures.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Basic computer navigation and internet skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of retail experience, Parts department, or repair experience within the heavy duty, agriculture, or marine fields desired.
- ASE technician certification a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English desired.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
We are the dominant auto parts retailer in all of our market areas. From our roots as a single store in 1957 to our current size of 5,219 locations (and growing), we've come a long way. We continue to be one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry with countless opportunities for individual growth. Whether you are looking to run a store, manage a distribution center, or climb the corporate ladder, O'Reilly has the career path for you!