About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
ABOUT WELLS FARGO
We are a 160-year-old diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance. We are the fourth largest Bank in the US. The company has $1.5 trillion in assets. We reach our customers through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the Internet (wellsfargo.com). We are headquartered in San Francisco with more than 270,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
About Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions
We are hiring for a position in EGS Delivery in India. EGS stands for Wells Fargo's Enterprise Global Services. We are a critical component of the Wells Fargo strategy to leverage distinct advantages of a global environment. Legally, we are known as Wells Fargo (EGS) India Solutions. Currently we are 12000+ strong team members with 3 locations (Chennai, Bangalore and Hyderabad) in India and 1 center in Manila.
Apps Systems Engineer (ASE6)
Responsibilitiesof the role include the following: Support and lead all aspects of application architecture, design, development, testing & debugging, implementation, and maintenance of all the product features that are being developed in Product Engineering team of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) group. This role is primarily involved in Technology and Business Transformation efforts.
- Participate in creating project, application, functional design, and support documentation and mentor them to solve complex problems
- Research new technologies, frameworks, tools, proof of concepts. Develop reusable solutions that can be shared with multiple groups
- Understand the Process Automation requirements from Business and map/align them to larger RPA platform
- Design/build the solutions to enhance the RPA platform offering
- Ability to architect the complete end-to-end solutions aligning to broader wells fargo architecture community standards and frameworks.
- Troubleshoot issues in RPA Automations/Platforms using tools & technology
- Facilitate platform for building rapid applications development using platforms and tools
- Work in a fast-paced iterative SDLC process employing agile methodologies
- Source control, branching, build and release management
- Participate in application code / design reviews
- Perform security analysis and participate/drive security reviews
- Participate in BCP / Disaster Recovery exercises
- Deliver end to end build & deployment process using CI/CD/DevOps tools
- Define/Develop standards, best practices and maintain system documentation
- Possess deeper technical skills and Lead a team of technology specialists and train/guide/mentor them on day to day basis
- Knowledge of RPA platforms such as Blue prism & UiPath
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture and migration procedures
- 8+ year of experience in architecting the solutions
- 13+ years of application development and implementation experience including hands-on SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 10+ years of .Net experience
- 5+ years of UI experience (AngularJS, React) and/or Micro services
- 7+ years of Object Oriented Design (OOD) experience
- Excellent experience in application architecture, integration and rationalization
- Excellent knowledge on Microsoft technologies
- Exposure to new technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud, Big Data & Analytics is an added advantage.
- Tech Stack:
- .Net, ASP.Net MVC & CORE, Entity framework, Web API
- WCF, Service Bus, MSMQ
- AngularJS & React
- SQL Server, SSIS
- RAD programming and development
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate. 63265
We value the leadership, discipline, and skills you’ve gained through your service to our country and recognize the contributions our veteran team members bring to the table. We’re so committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, National Guard members, and Reservists that we’ve made it our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.
As a Wells Fargo team member, you’ll find a work culture that is team-oriented, collaborative, structured, and challenging. We support veterans transitioning from military service with a variety of job options, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance. You may choose to join our Veteran’s Team Member Network, a group of thousands who share an interest in veterans’ matters, and that promotes greater awareness and job development within the veteran community. To learn more about opportunities at our company, please visit wellsfargojobs.com/military. Let’s talk about turning your military experience into a great civilian career.
Wells Fargo | Bengaluru,