Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with global sales surpassing $40B and has been one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for over a decade. Through innovation the company brings together the physical and digital world to seek some of the toughest societal and business problems – making the world a more productive, safe, and balanced place.
The Cyber Security Architect requires business acumen; technical acuity; and the ability to think, communicate and write at various levels of abstraction. Security architects are expected to advocate for security by design through the activities of a Secure Development Lifecycle security including security requirements, security by design; drive configuration, design, and process improvements within our products from a technical perspective, and to translate the risk characteristics of these activities and functions into enterprise cyber risk terms.
As a key member of our growing product security team, you'll leverage your proven experience to...
· Provide architecture and standard methodologies' mentorship in building secure Honeywell Aero products.
· Collaborate in broader security community to establish and mature Security & Product Compliance by design best practices, including Connected Aero specific process improvement.
· Provide hands-on leadership for secure lifecycle process activities including threat modeling, risk assessment, analysis of findings from penetration tests, and tools (e.g. SAST/DAST, SCA, vulnerability scans), identification and design of risk-remediating security requirements
· Develop and Drive standardized set of security product requirements into HCE product and service offerings.
· Serves as a security expert, helping project teams comply with enterprise security policies, industry regulations, and best practices. Quantify residual product risk and identification of appropriate security controls.
· Support a security architecture process that enables the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are clearly aligned with business, technology, and threat drivers
· Define and design secure solutions with the primary tenants of Availability, Integrity and Confidentiality
· Contributes to the development and maintenance of security architecture artifacts (e.g., models, templates, standards, and procedures)
· Participate in application and infrastructure projects to provide security-planning advice
· Coordinate with Program teams to advocate secure coding practices
· Liaise with other security architects and security practitioners to share best practices and insights
· Analyzes business impact and exposure, based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks.
· Communicates security risks and solutions to business partners
· Provide analysis of vendors and suppliers technical capabilities for services provided to Honeywell
· Participate in the technical evaluation and testing of hardware and software for possible impact on systems or data security
· Must have a desire for gaining new knowledge, behaviors, and skills. Builds on and applies existing knowledge. Engages in learning from others, inside and outside the organization. Tries new approaches and broadens the scope of work to learn from work assignments.
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, electrical engineering or other IT/technical degree
- 8+ years of software development experience required with at-least 5 years of hands-on Cyber Security experience across SDL stages.
· Strong hands-on knowledge of secure development lifecycle (SDLC) and practices such as threat modeling, security reviews, penetration tests, and risk assessment.
· Certifications in security demonstrating deep practical knowledge such as CSSLP or CISSP
· Product architecture and development background
· Understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
· Up to date knowledge of current and emerging security threats and techniques for exploiting security vulnerabilities
· Skills/abilities in the following areas: ability to manage competing priorities, drive and meet stretch goals, work effectively with peers, management and customers.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups, help negotiate priorities, and resolve conflicts among project partners, and ability to work within diverse and international teams.
· Experience and knowledge in threat modeling, security reviews, penetration tests, and security incident response.
· Understanding of Agile software development practices
- JOB ID: HRD131681
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli,Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,Bangalore,KARNATAKA,560103,India
Arrow Electronics | Bangalore,
Honeywell | Bengaluru,
Honeywell | Bengaluru,