Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences-for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we're transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
If you seek greater purpose-a place of vision, mission, and lived values-where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful.
This is a new position for Ulta Beauty. This role is being tested and may not continue in the future. If the role is eliminated, and you are employed and in good standing with the company at that time, we will make our best effort to locate a Beauty Advisor position for you at a pay rate for that role.
Welcome to an exciting future in the retail beauty industry! As a Beauty Advisor-Estee Lauder Advisor at Ulta Beauty, you will have the opportunity to help our guests discover the truest expressions of their personal beauty. You will assist and consult. Explore and discover. And journey alongside our guests in ways that elevate the Ulta Beauty brand through shopping experiences that surprise and delight. As the face of our prestige line of products, you will maximize sales and create raving fans who can't help but come back for more.
You'll accomplish all of this by:
- Offering friendly, knowledgeable and superior service to every guest, every day through the Estee Lauder service standard to grow a customer list for Estee Lauder brand sales
- Engaging guests to determine each guest's needs and answering questions concerning products and services, and recommending complementary products and/or services (partnering with management as needed)
- Meeting or exceeding Estee Lauder brand sales and clientele goals and contribute to meeting or exceeding the store's goals related to retail and services sales, guest loyalty (including credit), retail shrink, and omni-channel sales
- Studying and being knowledgeable about the Estee Lauder brand, its heritage and know-how within the specified time frame set, sharing this knowledge with guests and the store team
- Routinely perform skincare analysis and product demonstrations with guests
- Informing guests of current promotions, events and services within the store, booking appointment for in-store events
- Serving multiple guests at one time while maintaining composure during busy or peak selling times
- Protecting company assets by following loss prevention best practices and providing exceptional guest service
- Maintaining strong relationships with Estee Lauder brand partners through participation in required trainings and the execution of in-store events and promotions
- Attending seasonal seminars hosted by Education Executives and regularly participating in ongoing training
- Participating in completing merchandise and replenishment, planograms, marketing displays, physical inventory procedures, and the receipt of shipments
- Ensuring overall store cleanliness including restrooms, cashwrap, backroom and sales floor
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
Qualified candidates will possess a high school diploma (or equivalent), with 1+ year of relevant work experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience). Additional requirements include:
- Cosmetology or Demonstrator license where required by applicable state law
- A demonstrated passion for superior guest service, with the ability to build and maintain strong guest relationships
- Competency with sales and troubleshooting
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Working a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekdays, and holidays
- 1 year of retail experience preferred, but not required
- Cosmetic artistry experience preferred
- Essential Functions:
On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand, bend and lift up to 25 pounds of merchandise for a full-scheduled shift
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
ULTA Beauty is the largest beauty retailer that provides one-stop shopping for prestige, mass and salon products and salon services in the United States. Ulta Beauty provides affordable indulgence to its customers by combining unmatched product breadth, value and convenience with the distinctive environment and experience of a specialty retailer. ULTA Beauty, through its stores and ulta.com, offers a unique combination of over 20,000 prestige and mass beauty products across the categories of cosmetics, fragrance, haircare, skincare, bath and body products and salon styling tools, as well as salon haircare products. ULTA Beauty also offers a full-service salon in all of its stores. Founded in 1990 and headquartered near Chicago, ULTA Beauty employees more than 19,000 associates.