• Facilitate process improvement and assist business owners in improving existing process performance through analysis, experience and employee input in a project environment
• Build and deliver Operational/Delivery Excellence training and coach on business excellence principles
• Assist organization in the creation, monitoring, measurement and analysis of standardized processes
• Support the development and implementation of a formal management review of Key Performance/Operating results, and train and coach all functional areas on measurement principles
• Provide support/input to weekly and/or monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports and review meetings
• Facilitate and/or participate in cross functional Process Improvement Initiatives and root cause analysis
• Implement strategic quality direction into operational guidelines and practices and support ongoing expansion of the quality culture across the organization
• Provide support to develop support assets, e.g., tracking tool for operational excellence success stories, tracking of root cause/lessons learned from actual delivery experiences, etc.
• Communicate to key management stakeholders on salient quality issues and business opportunities
May lead or manage more junior staff on operational/delivery excellence team
• Bachelor's Degree holder • Six Sigma Black Belt trained or Green Belt certified • Must have an experience in Process Improvement • Led VSM (Value Stream Mapping) initiatives • Handled multiple Lean Six Sigma Projects • With experiences in handling and leading automation projects using RPA tools (Automation Anywhere, PEGA, mini bots etc). • Must have 5-7 years of Client & Project Management experience • Must have experience and advanced skills in the following: o Cost Accounting o Metrics Definition and Management o Operational Excellence o Operations Management o Program and Project Management o QPI Processes and Tools o Risk Management o Service Management Framework Design and Implementation
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.