Areas of Interest
Digital & Technology / Information Technology
Hyderabad - Telangana - India
POSITION: D&T Quality Engineer
DEPARTMENT: Econometric Advisors Engineering
We're looking for a quality engineer to expand our automated testing suites for existing platforms and create them for new features and products. Our small, fast-paced teams are responsible for creating innovative software that enhances the experiences of both our internal and external clients. We build apps that enable the application of the tools of modern data science to commercial real estate in order to analyze and forecast market fundamentals across geographies and property types. These forecasts provide insight as clients evaluate the risks and opportunities that market changes may represent for their investment portfolios. At CBRE Digital & Tech, you'll be able to learn from the most brilliant engineers while tackling tough problems that will drive our technology forward.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, or related.
EXPERIENCE: 4-10 Years
- Create Test Cases from User Stories and ensure new functionality meets Acceptance Criteria. Environments: Custom Client-facing Analytics Applications, Azure DevOps
- Conduct security and performance testing.
- Object Oriented Programming
- Functional testing
- Performance testing
- Security testing
- Scripting languages
- Structured Query Language / T-SQL Stored Procedures
- Software design pattern fluency
- Software architecture & modular development
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Experience with Telerik Kendo UI and Sitefinity a plus
- Experience using an Agile process a plus
- Creative problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with complex data processing methodologies
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Fast learner
- Ability to multitask
- Comfort with cross-functional teams
- Scrum processes familiarity
- Compassionate meeting etiquette
CURRENT & UPCOMING PROJECTS
- Extending a world class forecasting system to enable clients to custom-cast
- Developing a data discovery visualization platform that interoperates across apps
- Implementing an automated valuation modelling product for hotel owners
- Integrating and modernizing international data aggregation centers
- Architecting software systems that reduce dependencies on underlying data models
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com .
We are in particular need of Building Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance Managers. Folks that have current hands on experience with HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical, PLC’s, robotics, conveyor systems, carpentry, automation, controls and/or general maintenance. And we need Managers that can direct these employees.
We have job openings in many locations here in the US. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including some matching 401K, vacation, etc. All our jobs are full-time and permanent.
CBRE | Hyderabad,
AT&T | Secunderabad,
AT&T | Secunderabad,