STS Technical Services is hiring Materials Engineers in Orlando, Florida. Note: Active Secret Clearance is required to start. Please put clearance status at the top of your resume.
- Materials Engineer needed who will be responsible for development, generation, and testing of thermal material solutions for high speed applications.
- Effort requires the ability to perform design trade studies evaluating cost, weight, structural/thermal benefits.
- Requires significant coordination effort with internal design team, suppliers, electronic packaging, checking and structural/thermal/ material analysts.
- Must sit onsite at the facility.
- Active secret required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 5-10 years minimum experience.
- Experience regarding hardware design and testing of flight hardware.
- Experience with EPL or outside vendors for hardware fabrication/missile build.
About STS Technical Services:STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer. #ZR
About STS Aviation Group
STS Aviation Group was founded in 1986, and over the past three decades, the company has grown to become a global powerhouse in the aerospace industry. With headquarters in Jensen Beach, Florida and offices around the world, our company provides a growing range of solutions to the global aviation industry. These solutions include component sales and distribution, workforce management, aircraft engineering services, line maintenance, and aircraft repair and modifications.
Over the years, STS Aviation Group has become widely known for its breadth of capabilities and customer-centric approach to helping airlines and aircraft operators meet their critical operational and people requirements all over the world.
To learn more about STS Aviation Group and what makes us the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” browse the pages of this website or give us a call today at 1-800-800-2400.