September 29, 2021, through October 1, 2021
A Clerical Specialist performs clerical, receptionist, patient registration, and patient advocate duties at the OR Control Desk, Endoscopy Desk, and Same Day Surgery (SDS) Desk under the direction of the Director of Surgical Services. A Clerical Specialist greets patients and visitors, provides clerical service, general office duties, files, answer phones, performs special projects, participates in quality improvement projects, policy and procedure entry into Policy Medical, assists with HFAP preparation, and maintenance of the Safety Data Sheets. An Operating Room Clinical Technician performs various duties related to the pre-operative and post-op patient for both the Operating Room and Anesthesia Departments. The ORCT works under the direction of the OR Charge RN, Perioperative Coordinator/Educator, Director of Surgical Services, Certified Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs), and Director of Anesthesiology.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Secretarial experience/and/or patient/CT experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Power point.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend medical terminology.
- BLS/CPR certification through American Heart Association must be achieved within 3 months of employment and maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Medical Terminology is preferred, if not, must complete after hire.
- Must be computer literate to complete task (s), as required-such as Meditech (hospital support software), Halogen (performance appraisal system, Relias (education system), ability to retrieve emails, complete online enrollment for health insurance/benefits and any other programs, as assigned.
“AultCare was created for the community and although we’ve grown in our geographic reach, services and provider listing over the past two decades, our focus continues to be the community.” AultCare administers payment of health benefits for employers for: Medical Dental Vision Short-term disability Workers' compensation Flexible spending accounts Benefit plans administered by AultCare include group or individual coverage and Medicare Advantage plans for Medicare eligibles.