1. Handle inbound calls covering a range of customer transactions and inquiries such as: moving, contractor/appliance repair referrals, emergencies and credit.
2. resolve minor billing questions and inquiries
3. pursue collection of billed accounts and determine needed revenue to originate restoration of service orders for field completion.
To qualify for the role, applicant should meet the following criteria: graduate of any 4-year course, has a strong interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills, computer savvy and fluent in written and spoken English.
1. Prepares billing schedule for client sign off
2. Resolves billing related inquiries, reports requests and monitor issues encountered.
3. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of invoices in the AR system
Advise referrals who fit the criteria to walk-in at our Recruitment Center with a resume and valid I.D.:
3F Forum Robinsons Mall
Pioneer St. corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 10AM to 4PM
COLLECTIONS ASSOCIATE: 1. Graduate of any 4-year course 2. has a strong interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills 3. computer savvy 4. fluent in written and spoken English. BILLING ASSOCIATE: 1. Graduate of any 4-year course 2. Fluent in written and spoken English. 3. With 1 to 3 years’ experience in Billing/Accounts Receivable 4. With experience in Accounting Systems and Computer savvy 5. Must have strong interpersonal, time management and problem-solving skills 6. Client industry experience is a plus
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Working with Accenture in the United States, you can join ranks with more than 211,000 people in 120 countries and work with clients in nearly every major industry worldwide, including 96 of the Fortune Global 100, more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 and government agencies around the world. Accenture’s people build careers in different areas of business, specifically Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing, as well as within our internal corporate functions.
With the breadth of talent our people have, they not only build strong careers, they offer their talents and skills to help clients and communities around the world.